Chapter 6: Kidnapped!!!

Damn wattpad decided to delete my progress on this chapter, I was supposed to publish this last night then wattpad crashed and deleted my progress, *sigh* neverless just read also I decided to make this a looong chapter :3

Finn:"Uh Josh?"

Yeah?

Finn:"You're stepping on my foot"

Oh...

Finn's POV:

As me and Fionna we're going home, PB called saying there is another guy in the castle saying that he is the prince, I sighed and told Fionna to get home since I have some 'buisness' to deal with so I went on to the Candy Kingdom...

*Time Skipped: 20 mins*

I arrived at the kingdom seeing 2 candy royals fighting with each other, again I sighed then pulled out 2 things outta my bag, a pair of earplugs and a Screecher, I put on the earplugs and turned on the screecher then a loud screech could be heard, I turned it off, removed the earplugs then went to the royals...

PB:"Finn! What the hell?!"

Finn:"Sorry Princess, only way to get both of your attention, now what is going on here???"

PB:"Him is what's going on!"

Finn:"Princess let me explain to you why is he here and why he almost looks like you"

*Time skipped: 10 mins*

PB:"So wait, you're telling me that he's???"

Finn:"Yup... Your gender-bent or counterpart"

PG:"But what is confusing me is how did I get here?"

Finn:"All I know is that I found a glowing stone in a cavern and it led me to a mirror, I found a slot to put it in so I did then a girl appeared in the mirror, I can explain how Fionna got here but not how you got here"

PB:"Wow, I'd never thought you would sound
smart for once. O_O"

Finn:"Heh, Thanks"

PB:"Hey also who's this Fionna? Your 'Friend'?" *Smirking*

Finn:"Uuuuuum" *Blushes*

PG:"Hey you we can tell by your face"

Finn:"Hey look at the time! I better go bye PB & PG!"
*Rushes out*

*Time skipped: 20 mins"

I arrived at the treehouse only to be greeted by Cake and Jake but Fionna wasn't there...

Finn:"Hey guys, where's Fionna? She was supposed to be here before me"

Cake:"What? Only you came here"

I was concerned about Fionna so I stepped outside and started looking around, I retraced the steps back to where we splitted up then I saw some snow...

Finn:"Snow?"

It didn't take a second to realize that it was Ice King,
So I stood up and ran towards the Cold Kingdom.

Fionna's POV:

I woke up in an icy cell but immedietly knew that this was Ice Queen's cell, I heard voices in a distance... 2 Voices infact, but whose? I saw Ice Queen walk into the room withan old man who almost looks like her, I gotta admit Ice Queen looked younger than the Old man, The Old man walked to my cell then...

Ice King:"Hello cutie, I am the Ice King and..."

Fionna:"Shut it old man, I don't to hear what you say"

Ice King:"How dare you call me...!"

His voice was interupted by Finn kicking him in da face, but even though he got him, Ice Queen got him aswell, he was thrown in here with me, I sighed then Ice King spoke up...

Ice King:"Now Fionna if you want Finn to live, you're gonna have to marry me, Deal?"

Fionna:"In your dreams!"

Ice King:"Well then, Me and Ice Queen are gonna have to...?!"

We turned to see a boy with a blue hoodie with sleeves rolled up his arm half-way also it wasn't zipped with a blue shirt under it and he had blue jeans also blue sneakers, his hair was brown but with a bit of blue streaks on it...

Ender:"Hey Guys! Miss me?"

Finn:"Ender???"

Fionna:"Wait a second what're you doing here? Get out!"

Ender:"Nope! Not gonna leave without you guys!"
*Pulls out to Dark Blue swords*

He was seriously going towards the Ice Royals, with two swords, two! But I thought wrong, he also mumbled something while he put his swords on his back then making signs with his hands then he said aloud...

Ender:"Gentle Freeze"

After that, Me and Finn see the Ice Royals Frozen and we were shocked that they got frozen! How did Ender get those Ice Powers???

Ender:"Hey, Miss meh?" *Opens the cell*

Finn:"Oh my Glob Ender, You didn't tell me you had Ice Powers???"

Ender:"Hey, I had to train to get these powers alright? Also Jake and Cake are getting worried about you"

Fiona:"Oh uuuh, But how do we get back?"

Ender:"Me"

Fiona:"What?"

Ender:"Uuuuh," *Dragon Form*

Fiona:"Oh"

Ender:"Well??? Get on!"

Fiona:"Oh right!"

Finn:"Right behind you!"

Ender:"Hang on! This'll be a bumpy ride!" *Flys out of the Ice Castle Breaking the window and walls*

*Time Skipped: 10:50pm*

Ender's POV:

Well we arrived at the Treehouse, with a Worried Cake and Jake comin' out of the house, so I left them there, bid them Farewell, then left...

*Time Skipped: 11:20pm*

Took me about half an hour just to get to our home, I just plopped down on my bed and slept, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well then I felt tired already making this Chapter, Not that much to say sooo,

Just... *yawn* watch out for the next Chapter

"Chapter 7: Who's Nicky?"

To Be Continued...
*Notices Chica*
Chica??? How did you get here???
*Stops Recording*