Chapter 7: Who's Nicky?

Hey guys! Here's another chappie for ya! I saw how many views this book is getting so I decided that I would think about having a normal rate of Chappies or a low rate cuz just today I saw this book still ahead of my Fnaf book and yeah! Also I hope you guys are still enjoying this book, it was much appreciated to see that we are so close to 200 reads! Anyways I'll stop talking to let ya peeps read...

Ender's POV:

I woke up to see Aria just leaning on the wall in my room, I checked my watch then I remembered that I have to have Aria send something PB asked for so I just got out of bed and went to the bookshelf and grabbed the package behind the books and gave it to Aria then she left, after that I decided to go and probably find some adventures cuz I am gettin bored but I heard my phone ring and saw Finn was calling, so I answered...

Ender:"Finn, bro, Wazzup?"

Finn:"Hi Ender, Wanna hangout with Me and Jake? He maybe old but he says he's still young as ever and I chuckled at his reply"

Ender:"Yeah Sure, I'll go get my gear first ok?"

Finn:"Alright see ya at the house soon!" *hung up*

I put my phone back on my bed then went to the showers...

*Time skip 10 mins*

I came out of the showers with a towel just to run into Celine so she just ran around me and went on her way, I still wondered how I keep running into them with a towel like it's embarrising!!! I decided to go on my way as well, into my room I go, change my clothes, then off to the Armory. I Found my 5 sets of weaponry and decided to pick the Golden Dragonite and picked up all the weapons on it...

Finn's POV:

I waited for Ender for about 30 mins after the call then I heard a knock, I answered the knock and opened the door just to see a Military type Ender...

Finn:"I guess you weren't kidding about that 'gear' " *points at the guns*

Ender:*looks down then back at Finn* "Yeah I wasn't, so what now?"

Finn:"Let me get Jake first though"

Ender:"Alright, I'll wait here"

I left Ender at door to get Jake but I just found him sleeping as always...

Finn:"JAKE! WAKE UP!!!"

Jake:*startled* "What in Globs sake did you do that for???"

Finn:"Ender is here"

Jake:"Oh he's here?"

Finn:"Yeah"

Fionna:"Hey Finn! Can me and Cake join you guys?"

Finn:"Yeah! Sure!"

Fionna:"How about Ender?"

Ender:"I'll be fine! The more the merrier!!!"

Fionna:"YUS!!!"

After a few more shouts we went on our merry way and stopped at the plains to find a Big Red Demon tormenting those villages in the plains...

Finn:"Hey guys look!" *points at the demon*

Ender:"Well then, *pulls out sword* This should be fun"

Fionna:*notices a girl running away*
"Hey guys look! A girl's runnin"

Ender:*stares intensely then raises both eyebrows* "NICKY!"

After Ender shouted that name out, he slid down the hill with us following him, he teleported infront Nicky, ready to take a strike...

Nicky's POV: