𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Home3:34 am

Home
3:34 am

                        Omniscient:

"Seb? Would you still love me if I was a Oompa Loompa?" Delani looks up at the work of art with curiosity peeking about in her eyes. Sebastian Pérez, the sun in Delani's eyes. She's beyond inlove with him but she'd never tell him that.

Sebastian stands about 6'4 in hight 78 kg in weight, god like facial structure, perfect nose, soft pink lips, dark grey monolid eyes with perfectly arched eyebrows. Sebastian has gorgeous golden skin with a slender build and a godly eight pack to match  but most of all his low velvety voice that adds onto his beautiful body of art, not to mention the softest brown locks ever. He's breathtaking. Everything a girl can dream of.

Delani's figure is different. Standing a roughly 5'3 with curves in the right places to match, Delani has a round face dimples in both cheeks, thin eyebrows, dark almond shaped eyes with a button nose to compliment her alluring lush lips showing a pout when she's upset. Smooth brown skin that's acne free, and thick black beach curls on top of her head. She's a walking goddess in Sebastian's eyes.

Since they were kids Sebastian and Delani have been inseparable; she admired him so much as a child that Sebastian's mom Sabrina and harper, Delani's mom made friendly bets on romance blossoming between the two. The moms had been bestfriends in college and wanted their children to grow together. 18 years later Delani is practically glued to Sebastian's hip.

Minus his nonchalant nature Seb is a literal sweetheart when he feels like it. "Lani...go to sleep baby" Sebastian's dark grey eyes are droopy and teary as a result of fighting his sleep for so long. Deciding not to dwell on his response, used to it at this point Delani distracts herself by staring at his facial features in the dim lighting until Sebastian speaks up.

"Yes lani, I'd still love you if you was a Oompa Loompa. Now go to sleep man" Sebastian mutters while nodding off oblivious to the tight grip he has on her waist. Delani grows a toothy grin while fluttering her eyelids shut, it doesn't take long for her to join Sebastian in his slumber but before her mind sleeps away, Delani lays a gentle kiss on her bestfriends cheek. The pair sleeps soundly in each others warmth until the night ends and the morning comes.

                               • • •

Sebastian wakes up to the feeling of soft pecks marking his honey tainted skin. He isn't surprised when he looks down and Delani's face comes into view, her dark cat like eyes bore into his grey monolid ones. The pair stare at each other for what it feels like forever until Sebastian utters in his deep silky morning voice "get up right quick." Delani says nothing.

Sluggishly, the girl removes herself from Sebastian's embrace and blankly stares up at the ceiling. She knew it was coming it always does, every. Single. Morning. In all honesty she curses herself for getting her hopes up wishing he would stay. Delani grabs her phone off the bedside table as she feels a gentle kiss to her forehead. She faces away from him and continues to check the time.