IV

⭐⭐⭐

Home
9:00 am

                     Delani's pov:

The sun was glaring down on me when I woke up and I mentally curse myself for not closing them yesterday night as I slowly get up and prepare for a shower. My thoughts on Aero most of the time. My usual routine was longer than usual as my mind did circles around me to the point I decided to call Atlas and let her know what's going on. She answered while I was drying off. "Laniii, it's too early call me later please."

I roll my eyes at her extraness and find me a cute two-piece jogging suit to put on. "No. I need you to take me to the hospital" She groans out and smacks her lips. "Mmtch Seb got yo ass pregnant innit?" This bitch— "No bitch, aero in there and Jas got work so get the fuck dressed, dumbass." I lotion my body before putting on the fit and go back into my bathroom to brush my hair into a messy but cute bun then spray perfume around.

I got to the kitchen grabbing some simple breakfast which consisted of a muffin and orange juice before plopping on the couch as Atlas talked my head off about why ro was in the hospital. "Girl. You'll find out when we get there and no he didn't get shot." I hang the phone up and turn the TV on before texting my mom and letting her know where I'm going for the day.

An hour later I hear Atlas beep her horn and I grab my purse and keys and head out the house after locking the door. When I get into her car she mugs me and looks away. "What I do now?" I roll my eyes and connect my phone to the car while I wait for her response. "I'm ashamed to call you my friend...you let that white boy get you pregnant" She tsk's while shaking her head and I reach over and slap her neck. "Bitch I'm not pregnant"

The rest of the ride went like that, her teasing me and me getting irritated but as we pulled into the hospital parking lot we both got quiet. I look over at Atlas and clear my throat. "What bitch? Get out." I glare at her and open my door before speaking. "Yeah ight, and don't ask him what happened or nothing ok?" She nods and gets out as well and we take our time going inside.

When we're near the door she stops and runs back to the car as I look confused and continue inside the hospital. A moment later atlas comes in with a big purse and I roll my eyes. I guarantee that it's something illegal but whatever. "If you get us put out I'm gonna slap you." The girl waves me off and walks to the first room she sees which is not Aero's room.

"His room is on the fourth floor genius" Still ignoring me she walks confidently to the elevator as I follow her inside and press the number four button while shaking my head. When the elevator opens I lead her to the right room this time. Before stepping in I knocked and waited for an answer once I heard him I opened the door and walked inside. "Hey Ro, I brought atl—" Atlas cut me off and yelled out.

"Mhm take a seat bitch we finna play a game! And lock the door too." She says as she pulls a bottle of Hennessy and a drinking game out before tossing some woods and the weed at Aero's chest. "Atlas...this is why we don't go places. He can't even roll up look at his arm.."
I point at his broken arm and look back at her and she just shrugs and pulls some snacks out too. I deadpan and go lock the door.

Turning to look at Aero who has a big grin on his face I groan. "I'm down but I really can't roll so Lani..?" I roll my eyes as he laughs and snatch the stuff out of his hand and sit down to begin rolling the woods as Atlas reads the game instructions out loud. I pull my lighter out and light the wood as I go to open the window fully and take 3 big puffs before passing it to Aero.