Ⅱ︎

• • •

• • •

Rose residence
3:00 pm

Delani's pov:

After Jas took all day and left me in this hot ass car when she was probably in her mirror posin n' shit like a dumbass, she finally enters the car not hesitating to start the car then sped off in the direction of our friend's house, most likely in a rush to see Atlas wit her fruity self. I text Aero the address so he can meet everybody else and sit my phone in my lap.

I reach to turn the radio up hearing our time by lil Tecca playing but Jas slaps my hand away and changes the station "I- that was so unnecessary bro" Annoyed, I put my AirPod pros in and open TikTok ignoring my sister for the rest of the ride which isn't that long considering Culture and Atlas lives about 10 minutes away.

Pulling up at the sister's shared home, Jas is the first to step out her Benz after parking in the front and shutting the car off. I grab all my belongings while getting out the passenger side of the car and walk up to the porch making a beat on the door like always before my sister pushes me out the way to open it herself. The audacity...

I roll my eyes and shove Jasmin back as we make our way past the living room going straight into the movie room where I hear multiple voices, already knowing it's the rest of the gang I sigh preparing myself for the nonsense. Aero texted letting me know he'll be here in like 30 minutes, explaining that he had to make some stops along the way which wasn't a problem at all.

As soon as we enter the room Joshua is already being bothersome and telling me how much he misses me even tho they all was at my house like last week. I laugh at the Realisation and greet everybody else. "Hey y'all. I brought my pet I hope that's fine" Jordan laughs and I hear Jasmin groan from next to me and walks away.

Paying no mind to her I look around accidentally locking eyes with Sebastian and some unknown girl sitting next to him. His eyes are saucers which is confusing me also, why is this mystery hoe so close to Seb? He might have or haven't texted me before I left the house I just couldn't bring myself to text him back. All he sent was a dry ass 'hey' Like wtf am I supposed to say to that???

I focus my attention on the bitch next to him. With a glare I glance over at Culture and Alice and question in a not so friendly tone. "Who this?" Dead silence. Nobody even pretends to answer me just agape mouths like the dumbasses they are. Nodding, I chuckle a bit keeping my eyes trained on the bitch. "my nigga, what's her name?" I know it's Tatiana but I want an answer from him.

He just looks at me like a fish out of water. Fucking stupid. After ear-deafening stillness, the one to vocalize is nonother than Mica may. Honestly, I feel like God is fucking with me today. No, he HAS to be fucking with me on this sunny clear afternoon. Cuz boi ain't no damn way. I'm at my limit today for bullshit and hearing May's pitchy ass voice won't help but I'm enervated for answers to why this bitch is even here.