Ⅲ︎

                • • •

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️

Pérez household
7:00 pm

Sebastian's POV:

"Mmtch, man gone head and leave" I smack my lips tapping Tatiana's arm signaling her to let up off my dick. She been chillin' at mines since I left Atlas and nem house, on my way home the girl texted informing me that she'll be sliding over which led to us sparking up a wood then her mouth on my dick.

She just pissed me off tho, bringing Lani up for no reason at all. Asking dumb shit like who pussy better just lowkey annoying as fuck but whatever. Tatiana ignores me and kept sucking so I just close my eyes and lean back on a pillow deciding to let her continue, humming quietly to Let em' know by Bryson Tiller playing lowly on the speaker.

I wasn't fully hard yet but the warm feeling of Tatiana's gentle hand around me causes it to twitch a bit. Her fingers slowly tease and coax me to fullness. Stroking my dick, Tatiana twirls her hot tongue around my urethra until she can handle all of me in her mouth. Her other hand fondled my balls as she finally tries to take more than just the tip.

I put her braids in a makeshift bun while pushing her head down until I'm touching the middle of her throat making her moan, sending vibrations to my dick. Drool and pre-cum start to form around the girl's lips causing me to groan at the sight. "Fuck Tati you think you can go deeper?" I ask not taking no for an answer but she nods anyway.

My free hand opens her mouth wider to accommodate my size as she takes a big breath through her nose and speeds up hollowing her cheeks as I move my hips at the same pace. "Fuck, keep going baby" I grab my phone opening snap trying to get a video of her expression.

Seeing the flash of my phone, Tatiana arches her back and shakes her plump ass as she brings her mouth to the base of my dick swirling her tongue around the tip while caressing her breasts. The girl looks at the camera through mink lashes, with red hooded eyes indicating she's still high from the sesh we had, and slaps my dick on her face before putting it back in her mouth.

gliding her pink warm muscle back and forth over my slit, Tatiana goes as deep as she can using a small hand to push down on my abdomen as she begins gagging and panting around me making dirty half-choke, half-gargle sounds every time I hit the back of her throat. I stop the video posting it on my close friends knowing she wouldn't mind.

I'm close to releasing and she notices; In response, she removes me from her soft mouth and sits up taking off the tiny thong that's barely covering anything, and pulls my jeans down to my ankles. Crawling onto my lap, the girl starts to grind on me, coating me in her wetness and preparing herself for my large intrusion while leaving open mouth kisses on my skin.