Ⅰ︎

• • •Kitchen2:30 pm

                        • • •
Kitchen
2:30 pm

Jasmin pov:

Shit. Delani finna fuck me and Mica's little ass up for being here. I can tell something pissed her off, by the look on her face I know all hell is finna break loose. I try to lighten the mood with a joke. "Ahaha yall remember that one day when-" Delani swings at me and misses. I know she missed on purpose as a warning so I just leave things where it's at now because an upset Delani is nothing I want to deal with today.

Breathing the same air as the girl is probably irritating Lani right now. Mica always picked on my sister Since 5th grade trying to make Lani's school days a living hell. Even now Mica does any and everything to hurt my sister. Delani's quiet as fuck and doesn't bother anybody but she isn't a pushover Mica didn't like that I guess. I don't know tbh, it's all bullshit to me. We got the same friends.

Sighing, I run my long crooked fingers through my thick messy locs interrupting the girl's silent stare down. I look at Mica getting ready to tell her to leave but swiftly Delani's over the counter in Mica's face questioning her about being here. "Df you here for? I'll kill you hoe- Jas why this bitch in my momma house bro? You know momma don't even like her ass."

Something had to happen that got her emotional because she usually steers clear of drama. Her and that white Boy must've got into it. I heard him yelling this morning but I minded mines and went back to sleep. By now my sister is all in the other girl's face yelling profanities and all Mica does is giggles and puts the silverware down, pushes her chair out and stand up tying the brown inches on her head into a messy bun.

Afterward, she removes the diamond waist beads from her slim thick body. I huff out a breath and grab Lani's arm pulling her back. Lord not today, please. "Aight sis chill out it ain't that deep." Glaring at me she snatches her arm out my grasp "don't fucking touch me, fuck both of y'all" Clenching her jaw she pokes my head with her index finger but before she can throw any harsh insults at me we both pause hearing house keys jingle in the front door.

I blink and Lani's dashing out the kitchen bolting to get to mama first. I chase after her in hopes of getting ahead but Lani's always been the fastest between us so it's kinda useless but whatever. Instead, I play dirty by elbowing her right boob, she ate that shit and kept running. I rush down the narrow hall making a sharp left turn and going down another set of stairs.

As I'm nearing Delani she pulls a leg out and I go tumbling down the last bit of stairs. This bitch just tripped me."I swear you childish as hell bruh.She immaturely yells back "YO DADDY YOU SLEDGEHAMMER BUILT BITCH" I ignore her lame ass comeback and stand up brushing my grey Nike sweats off in the process. I slowly walk the rest of the way to the door taking my sweet time.