! IMPORTANT NOTES !

Hello and welcome!

Before you dive in, there are a few things to note, so please take a moment to read through these details...

First: This story will diverge from canon, following the original Demon Slayer narrative up to a certain point with a twist. Some elements will be altered or added to fit the story, so expect changes in characters, situations, and dialogues throughout!

[All characters are aged up (18+) due to mature content like language, violence, suggestive themes, and more as the story unfolds. Please keep this in mind!]

As a side note, this is not an Isekai! You, the reader (Y/n), are an actual part of this world! Y/n's description is minimal to allow you to imagine her as you like for better immersion.

Second: Italicized text (dialogue) represents Japanese, while plain text is in English. Please note that while I strive for accuracy, I'm not an expert in Japanese language or culture. Therefore, some translations and details may not be perfect or entirely correct.

Third: I don't follow a set update schedule, so I truly appreciate your patience and support. Writing can be quite time-consuming, especially since most of my chapters range from 10k to 16k words! However, I've been putting in more effort and aiming to make newer chapters even longer—somewhere between 16 to 20k words or even more! Occasionally, I share sneak peeks of upcoming chapters to keep you engaged, although please note that these sneak peeks are subject to change and may differ from the final published version! (>ᴗ•)

And lastly: I plan for this story to have multiple endings, including both happy and angsty ones. You'll have the opportunity to choose your preferred ending, with select characters available as romantic interests.

(Please note that not all characters will be available as romantic interests. This decision stems from my belief that I may not do justice to some characters in a romantic context due to narrative constraints or a lack of connection with their personalities. Additionally, more characters may be introduced or removed as the story progresses. Your understanding of this dynamic is greatly appreciated!)

Your feedback and support are invaluable, motivating me and helping me improve. Feel free to share your thoughts as you read!

Thank you for your understanding, patience, and love for this story! Enjoy your reading journey!

*.゚+ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ゙ +.゚*

This content was initially posted on Ao3. I write, edit, and update all my works on Ao3 first! It's also cross-posted on Quotev. You can find me on either of those platforms under the same alias.