chapter 25

It was a bright sunny day as Steeljaw lied in the grass curled up on Thunderhoof's lap. His ears twitched slightly as the wind gently blew on the tips of his ears flipping them around gently. Everything felt so peaceful and full of joy that he felt guilty being up on guard believing that this meant something bad was going to happen again. He knew that perhaps this was all in his head, perhaps it was just his nerves getting to him. Then he reminded himself that everything was peaceful just before Starscream was abducted, everything was an absolute dream before hell broke loose. And with these pups on the way he was on full high alert making his nerves more shot than normal. Thunderhoof noticed the stress and gently rubbed the back of his ear. "Baby ya need ta relax. Everythin' is fine." "Yes but don't you think it's a little too calm? A little too quiet....i don't like this kind of quiet." He says before cooing as Thunderhoof scratched a certain area on the joint of his ear. "My sweet wolf man, enjoy the peace while we can. You deserve a break after all the stress you've been under." He says before Steeljaw nods. "I guess that makes sense my dear."

The next few months were uneventful by Autobot standards. They caught the odd Decepticon here and there but other than that it was almost completely uneventful. At last Megatron finally said why he had not returned to Cybertron since they got Starscream back. Since Bumblebee had left the world the council had gone behind their backs and were now deporting all confirmed Decepticons from the war and children of said Cons. He had to leave his wife and child behind so they wouldn't have to suffer. Before Arachnid had kidnapped him Starscream was supposed to be sent to Earth ahead of schedule as for some odd reason the council wanted to get their hands on the young seeker to be tried and publicly executed. Even when pressed for reasons behind their decision especially with Starscream the council refused and kept pressuring for Starscream's location. Being highly loyal to Megatron though none of the former Decepticons ratted the seeker out even when they were tortured before getting deported to a random planet. 

-.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .... .. -.. . / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... --..-- / ... - --- .--. / -.-. --- ...- . .-. .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / . -.-- . ...

Starscream sat at his bed staring out the window. He can see the lake from where his room was but he didn't like it. For some reason this place gave him the worst feeling in his gut making him believe that he was just imagining things or letting his mind wonder just to calm himself, but at the end of the day he knew in his spark that something wanted his attention, that something was hunting him but he had no way of seeing his pursuer. Some nights he would wake up with energon splattered on the floor of his room terrifying him yet he would never find any marks on his body. He kept this to himself though, he didn't want to bring anymore stress to his family and friends. He had no idea of the bounty on his head or the strange obsession the council had with him. As innocent as he can be, he knew he was in major danger. He knew that if he wasn't careful he was going to do something very bad. He wanted to hide from the world, to hide from everything that wanted to hurt him. Yet he had three questions on his mind. Why did he have these feelings? What are these new powers he's discovering?

And who is Megatronus?