chapter 6

Starscream climbed out of his bed an hour before sunrise and went to Megatron's room. He had a habit of doing this since he got his bed a month ago. He sat on Megatron waiting for him to wake up, in his mind if he was awake than so should everyone else. Megatron woke up smiling at the seeker. "You said you'd take me to the surface today." Starscream said lightly tapping Megatron's face to wake him up. The warlord chuckled and carefully got up. "Alright Starscream. Let's get you dressed." He said putting on fresh armor, Starscream grinned and went to his room clumsily putting his armor on. Megatron chuckled seeing Starscream hop over for help as he'd gotten his leg stuck in his pants. "How do you do this to yourself?" He chuckled and helped him. When they were both dressed he Starscream's hand and they walked to the ground bridge room where troops were getting ready. Starscream looked around at all the weapons in curiosity, they looked familiar. ...like he had designed them. Megatron watched in worry, he hoped he doesn't remember the fact that when he was an adult he was a weapon designer before the war. Starscream shrugged and walked away making Megatron let out a sigh of relief. He was glad Starscream was ignorant to the feelings of de ja vou. Starscream skipped back to Megatron happily as Soundwave got the ground bridge ready, the warlord put him on his shoulders before walking through the open ground bridge.

Optimus was in the area when a ground bridge opened up and Megatron walked out and no longer smiled as soon as he saw Optimus. "Optimus prime!" He yelled almost forgetting Starscream on his shoulders. "Megatron. What business do you have here?" Optimus asked pointing his guns at Megatron then noticed the sparkling. "We are collecting energon." Megatron growled pointing his blasters at Optimus when Starscream covered his eyes. "Dad can i go on the ground? I want to walk!" Starscream said making Optimus raise his brow but kept his weapons up. "Alright Starscream I'll put you down but go and hide. Things are about to go south." Megatron said putting Starscream down, the small seeker nodded and ran off to explore thinking the adults were just going to talk things through.

The place they bridged to was a beautiful rain forest. He treaded through the plants and watched the animals in curiosity. He woundered for many hours until he found a large waterfall where a girl with black hair and purple streeks.

Miko looked up from her hiding place to see Starscream. He was a little chubby and was slightly bigger than her. Starscream looked at Miko with wide curious eyes. "Wow....you look strange." Starscream said walking over to Miko. Miko just stayed still as Starscream approached. "What are you?" Starscream asked and poked her gently. "The name's Miko....who are you?" Miko said looking calmly. "My name is Starscream." He said smiling. Miko smiled and extended a hand to see if she could trust him, Starscream put a hand gently on her palm in curiosity. Just as they did this Megatron and Optimus crashed through the trees, Starscream grabbed Miko and got her out of they way before they got squished. Megatron looked at Starscream in panick, his foolish fighting with Optimus almost cost Starscream his young life! He got up and held Starscream in his arms. Optimus groaned getting up and was confused seeing Megatron nursing the frightened sparkling. "It's ok Starscream. I won't fight anymore. You're safe." Megatron said gently and patted his back. Optimus got up and smiled. "So your spark has been opened Megatron? You've finally seen what I've been trying to tell you. This war is pointless and it must stop before we destroy ourselves." Optimus said but Megatron just tended to Starscream. He thought about what Optimus said. He started to realize that Starscream had changed him way more than expected. He looked at Optimus and smiled. "You're right. There's no point in the war anymore." He said and Starscream hugged Megatron's shoulder trying to comfort himself. The big mech got up as Optimus picked Miko up and they walked out together. The vehicons stopped fighting as soon as they saw Megatron and raced to help comfort the seeker. The Autobots were confused by this and were even more confused seeing Megatron and Optimus talking together. Soundwave brought up a ground bridge and Megatron lead everyone in. He put Starscream in the play room so they could talk in private. Miko was put in there as well to stay out of the way. Starscream giggled and gave Miko a toy car and went to a side room, it looked like a giant city! Starscream got a plane and started up the city program making the little figurines move. Miko looked in amazement, obviously Shockwave would've had a hand in making this room. Starscream laughed and made the plane fly around and smiled at her to encourage her to play with him. Miko laughed and played with Starscream. They played together for hours before he fell asleep on the floor between the auto shop and the spray tan shop. Megatron walked in at that moment and smiled at the children. He picked Starscream up and took him to his bed. "Goodnight Starscream." Megatron said and gently kissed his forehead.