Chapter 21

Starscream's roars echoed through the lab ship as he got more and more frustrated, Arachnid was testing him and he was growing impatient with her tests. "Now now Starscream, that's no way to treat your fellow beasts." Arachnid mocked through the speaker. 'These aren't fellow beasts, they're just creatures you've bent to your sick will.' Starscream thought and used his jaws to rip open one of the beasts that tried to attack him.

Meanwhile Steeljaw was smashing his head against the prison door, he was determined to save Starscream. He didn't care what he had to do, who he had to maim, who's energon he had to spill! He wasn't going to stop until he got his master home safe and sound. Megatron pulled him away from the door and held him. "Let me go! I can get us out! I've made a dent i can do this!" Steeljaw cried out, he ignored the stream of energon seeping from the crack in his forehead. "You need to stop Steeljaw, you're going to end up killing yourself if you keep this up." Megatron said keeping a firm grip on the wolf-con as he began to sob. "What's the point? I had promised Starscream I'd keep him safe, now he's going to be a slave." "Not if we can help it." Strongarm said getting up from the floor. "The only reason we got defeated before was because she caught us by surprise, this time we need to get her by surprise." "What are you thinking Cadet?" Bumblebee asked and she brought everyone into a huddle and whispered her plan to everyone, because everyone in that room knew far too well that prison walls have ears.

"Steve......Steve are you ok?" Starscream asked coming over to the badly beaten mech beast. He coughed and got up slowly bleeding badly. "I-I'm fine Starscream." He said trying to get up but Starscream kept him down. "No you're not Steve, you need help." He said nuzzling him. "Starscream...." "No! You're too injured. Save your strength." Starscream said kissing his forehead. Steve purred and nuzzled back. "You're injured as well my dear." "Not as bad as you." Steve nods and Starscream drags him under cover and gets into a protective position.

"Here it is. It looks like a lab." Optimus said and Starlight was ready to start fighting. "Hold it Starlight. We need to make a plan first." Optimus whispered. Starlight growled but nodded knowing what was at stake here. Optimus took out his gun. "I'll take lead, Knockout make sure you are ready to heal anyone that needs help." The group nodded as Arcee got out her weapons and Knockout his saw. Starlight pulled out her sword and got into a defensive position. "This is going to be fun." Starlight said smiling. "This is life and death Starlight, not fun." Arcee snapped. They walked in complete silence through the labs and were able to find the others. Arcee hacked the keypad and opened the door to find Strong arm on Megatron's shoulders hacking the camera. "The Calvary has arrived." Sideswipe said smiling. "Alright, let's save Starscream." Optimus said in his voice of determination.