chapter 11

Finally after a week of climbing they had finally reached the top of the temple just as the sun rose. "Not long now Starscream and we'll finally know who you really are." Megatron said to Starscream who jumped about excitedly as Megatron tried standing him on a rock that was directly under a stone that looked like a rainbow was trapped inside and almost looked alive. Optimus smiled and sat on a rock and noticed that the rock Megatron was sitting Starscream on was taking shape and somehow already there were carvings being made on the stone but it looked quite odd compared to the other stones. "Alright Starscream stay still. We don't want a miss-reading now do we?" "No daddy, I'll stay still. Promise." Starscream said crossing his chest where his spark was. "Good boy. The sun is almost in position so stay still, I'll be just over there with the others." Megatron said giving Starscream a kiss on the cheek before walking over to sit with Optimus and his group. A moment later the sun was directly above the temple and its light shone into the gem producing a stream of rainbow color flowing out and around Starscream, his eyes opened wide with wounder yet stayed perfectly still. Ohhs and ahhs came from the small group as the light soon dispersed and gathered over three symbols: a paint brush, a Predicon and a crown. The light stayed on the symbols for a moment before disappearing, before anyone could move the rock suddenly began to flatten and soon there was a small slab in the middle of the room with a happy seeker standing on the slab. Megatron scooped Starscream up into his arms and hugged him tightly with pride. "Daddy what am i going to be? Tell me, tell me please!" Starscream asked excitedly wriggling around in his arms. Megatron chuckled and tried getting a good grip on Starscream. "Well the paint brush usually means you'll be quite creative in your life, the Predicon means you'll be good with animals and the crown means you'll be a great leader." Megatron said with a smile and Optimus chuckled and petted Starscream's wings making him purr lovingly. "Alright Starscream, how about we go home and open some gifts?" He asked and got a quick nod from the happy seeker. "Soundwave send us a space bridge." Megatron said into his com and seconds later a space bridge appeared in front of the group.

🎉🎊🎁🎂🎉🎊🎁🎂🎉🎊🎁🎂🎉

Soon Starscream was in Megatron's throne room tearing through gifts like there was no tomorrow. They were hand made sparkling toys that the bots had made for him and he loved every one of them. Miko and the other kids had made a photo frame with a picture of them all together in the frame. Soon after the gift opening Megatron threw a small party for the adults while the children had a small party of their own in Starscream's room until Starscream had fallen asleep in his bed in the middle of bouncing on his bed in the middle of a pillow fight. The kids curled up beside Starscream with a yawn and all slowly fell asleep against the sparkling's stomach. At near on midnight Megatron went into Starscream's side of the room and smiled seeing the children sleeping together, he didn't move them not wanting to disturb Starscream's sleep. He tucked them in properly and kissed his seekerling's cheek. "Good night Starscream, rest happily knowing your future is now happy and secure." He whispered with a smile and felt a small hand on his shoulder, he looked up and smiled seeing Arcee by his side. "He looks so beautiful and peaceful while he sleeps." Arcee whispered and kissed his cheek a little. "Yes he is. My little sparkling is going to become a wounderful leader and a beautiful seeker when he grows up." Megatron said standing up and hugging Arcee close as they took a moment to enjoy the peaceful silence. "I love you Arcee." Megatron whispered to her as he lead her to his birth. "I love you too Megatron." She replied and kissed his cheek before snuggling close to him and they fell asleep in each other's arms.