Character Info

(Y/n) (L/n)
A carefree overpowered flirt with a bit of a superiority complex.
(And low-key, a simp).

"Ha, you could say I fell for you just now."

"May I have the consent to court you?"

"You're so pretty."

"Are you trying to seduce me? It sure is working."

^--_°*·-·*°_--^

Name : (Y/n) (L/n)

Age : 20

Height : 5'5

Species : Human?

Occupation : Full-time Flirt + Simp (and wanderer)

Appearance : (H/c) hair that reaches to their waist. Right eye is (E/c), whilst their left eye is usually white.
The white eye becomes multicoloured (like the image above) when (Y/n) needs to use a great amount of strength, or intimidate opponents (due to the infinitely condensed magic in that eye - it can be quite pressurising).

Abilities : (Y/n) can imitate all powers they have knowledge of. From those in different animes' or shows' to their opponents'.
Their multicoloured eye is the source of this ability and provides unlimited magic to their disposal. Even when it is white, though the powers are significantly weaker - just enough to face against a few commandments though.

*•^~_-"^°•*.*•^"-_~^•*

Author's note :
This is the first story I've written here, so don't expect too much.

I really just want a Gloxinia x reader where the reader isn't weak, overly reliant, submissive and shy, or where the reader was the Fairy Queen who tragically parted with her lover during the Holy War only to be on opposing sides. Nothing bad about them, but I've read far too many of these.

So I'm writing this instead. With a flirty reader too! Cause I love that boldness I will never have in reality, so I indulge in it with fanfics instead.

The reader will also be overpowered if you somehow haven't noticed that by now. If you don't like that, its fine. Because as a reader, I do.

There may be some romance with other characters as well. Maybe Gowther. But it depends, I guess.

Additionally, there will be spoilers. So I hope you've finished the anime.