Introduction

You were sat reading about the ships that were being prepared for the Republic military. Omega was currently working with Nala Se so she wouldn't be back for a little while. Well that's what you thought until you heard the door open.

   "Hey 2B!" Omega said as she sat down next to you. "Haven't you already read that?"

   "Yes, but I want to beable to fix whatever gets broken while I'm around." You tell her and she huffed.

   "Want to go get some food?" She asked and you raised a brow at her.

   "We never eat in the cafeteria, and for good reason." You tell her thinking about the last time you both went to eat out there. "I mean we could grab some food and come back if that's what you mean." You tell her and she smiles and nods. You both get up and head out to the cafeteria making sure to steer clear from other clones. "So learn anything new and interesting today?" You ask her.

   "No not really. Just kind of handed Nala Se instruments when she needed them." She told you and you smiled down at her. By standard years Omega was 8 years of age, while you were technically only 5. However, due to the enhanced aging you looked about 16 years old. As you both went to exit the cafeteria you bumped into a group that you and Omega would watch from a distance. Hunter looked at you curiously and you felt Omega step behind you to hide herself from them.

   "Who are you?" Hunter asked and the three other boys watched with curiosity.

   "I don't have a name." You said awkwardly and sneakily signaled for Omega to go out of the other exit of the cafeteria. You felt her presence leave from behind you, and you relaxed a bit.

   "Then what do we call you?" Tech asked, now just as curious as Hunter.

   "Uhm..." Your nerves started getting the best of you since you weren't sure if it would be a good idea to tell them. They didn't know about you.

   "CT-9902-B. It is good to see you socializing with your batch." Nala Se said from behind you. You turned to look at her as she stopped next to you.

   "Her batch?" Crosshair asked in confusion.

   "Yes. She is the fifth member of Unit 99." Nala Se told them. "Why don't you get your food and I will tell you everything you want to know about her. As well as her reintegration into your unit." Nala Se told them.

   "Wait reintegration? I get to be with my brothers again?" You asked excitedly, and she nodded.

   "If you are able to be re-accepted into their ranks that is." Nala Se said and followed your group into the cafeteria. You sat down at the table Hunter told you too, and Nala Se sat down with you. You stared at your food as a feeling of nervousness took over your appetite. After a few minutes of sitting in silence the boys returned and waited for Nala Se. "You may ask any question you would like."

   "How old is she?" Hunter asked.

   "She is the same age as the rest of you." Nala Se answered.

   "If she's one of us why haven't we ever met her before?" Wrecker asked.

   "She was separated from her twin for observation when she was old enough to be on her own. He was not particularly happy to lose his podmate." Nala Se tried her hand at a joke, but noone chuckled.