Chapter 11

A New Start
A/N: Justica_Reads, I sort of used the idea you gave me, but I tweaked it severely. Also I'm sorry for the near year long break. This last year has been a never ending boxing match, me being the losing side. I hope you guys enjoy this. ❤️

You and Obi-Wan ducked and dodged as many blaster bolts as you could, but admittedly you were overrun. Far too many of them and only you and Obi-Wan. His skill in combat is undeniable, but there's only so much one Jedi can do against so many droids.

You felt the hairs on the back of your neck stand up so you quickly reached out and yanked Obi-Wan toward you, and a blaster bolt whizzed past him.

"Thank you." Obi-Wan says as the two of you get closer to your ship.

"Don't thank me until we get outta here!" You tell him as you take a few shots at the droids behind you.

Then it was like slow motion, one lucky droid got off a shot that landed perfectly in Obi-Wan's dominant shoulder and one more in his left thigh. He fell to the ground and you immediately took a defensive stance infront of him. Shooting any droid that came too close, but your efforts were futile.

Before you knew it you ran out of ammo and drew both of your vibroblades. Ready for the fight to get much worse. You ran head-first into the droids slicing as many as you could in half.

But everything was going downhill.

You felt the searing pain of a blaster wound on the back of your right shoulder, and another droid knocked your knee out from under you.

Knelt before the masses of your enemies, you felt helpless. Like there was nothing you could do to stop what was about to happen.

But you felt it... A surge of energy that you'd never experienced before.

You heard it. The droid above you takes aim at your head. You felt the cold metal of the barrel pressed against your skull. But this was not how you would die.

The sound of crumbling metal fills your ears, and the loose rocks around you start to lift.

Obi-Wan's POV

I watched in awe at the display infront of me. (Y/n) charging into the droids with nothing but vibroblades to protect herself was expected. After all, that was how the encounter with Count Dooku went down. But I would have never expected this. Not in my entire life.

The droids started to crumple up like pieces of flimsy, and loose rocks scattered about were being lifted into the air.

Suddenly, all the droids flew together as though they were magnetized. Slowly being crushed into a ball, (Y/n) rose to her feet, arms outstretched as her hands made crushing motions in the air.

I could do nothing but watch with wide eyes, and a mix of astonishment and fear. In my life I had seen Anakin disperse entire platoons of droids, I had seen Yoda lift objects easily 40 times his size, but I had never seen this.

Just as suddenly as this display began it ended. The now giant ball of droid parts falls to the ground, followed by (Y/n) collapsing as well. I struggle to get myself to my feet and I stumble over to her. I summon R4 to bring the ship to us and I fall to my knees next to her.