Chapter 6

New Occurences

It was only two rotations after you got your tattoo, and you were resting after a small battle. You were laid on your stomach on your bunk. Only in your sports bra and the bottom half of your blacks as you worked on an enhancement for Tech. You heard a knock on your door and you turned your cheek toward the door.

"Come in!" You call out and the door opens a second later. Obi-Wan walks into the room and his eyes skim over your back.

"That's the tattoo? Do you mind if I look at it closer?" He asks and you shake your head. He moves closer and gently touches the edges of the tree. "I assume all of these symbols stand for one of your brothers?"

"Yeah. 99 for our unit and 99 for the first defective clone. The skull for Hunter, because 99 made him a bandana with a skull on it... He never takes it off. The goggles are for my twin, Tech because his eyesight isn't the best and they serve many different functions. The grenade is Wrecker because- Well I think it's pretty self-explanatory based on his name. The crosshair is for Crosshair because he's the best sharpshooter in the GAR." You tell him and he seems to drink in all of the information.

"You must love your brothers very much." Obi-Wan says.

"We are all each other has. Most of the regs don't like us, because we're different." You tell him.

"And what about this omega symbol on the back of your neck?" Obi-Wan asks.

"One of the only other female clones is named Omega. I was raised in the lab with her." You tell him and he seems to be saddened by that.

"You weren't raised with your twin?" He asks.

"No. They separated Tech and me before they got put into the general population." You tell him.

"It must've been lonely." Obi-Wan says and you shrug.

"It would've been had Omega not been there." You tell him. You sit up so you can face him as you talk, but no words leave either of your mouths. You both continue to stare at each other until you finally clear your throat.

"I came to see if you were hungry. You came back here after the battle." Obi-Wan says and you nod.

"I am a little hungry." You say and get up to put the top half of your blacks back on. You blinked and suddenly he was directly in front of you. You blinked rapidly as you looked slightly down at him. "Obi-Wan?" You asked in a whisper.

"You are gorgeous. Has anyone ever told you that?" He asked as he looked into your eyes.

"No. The Kaminoans don't complement you, Omega is a child, and my brothers are- Well they're my brothers." You tell him and he once again frowns. You both continue to lean in closer until your lips meet. His arms snake around your waist and yours go around his neck. Your flesh hand runs through his hair for a moment until reality hit you. You pulled away and backed up a couple of steps.

"I'm so sorry General." You said and he took your hands in his.

"We both leaned into it (Y/n). It's one of the best kisses I've ever had in my life." He says in full sincerity and you quirk a brow in question.

"I thought Jedi weren't allowed romantic entanglements?" You ask and he looks away bashfully.

"My Master believed differently." Obi-Wan said and took a seat in the chair at your desk while you sat back down on your bunk. "He believed in order for the Jedi to truly be involved with the populace we needed to be open and accepting of emotions. He saw the order as flawed and emotionless. He was a supporter of my relationship then, and had she asked me to stay with her... I would've."