TACENDA - 7

Izuku's hand could only hold an empty glass when Katsuki touched Ochako while dancing at their wedding. While his pro-hero friends laughed and teased the newlywed couple, Izuku could only stare enviously at their happiness, he envied Katsuki Bakugo.

both of them looked radiant with a sweet smile on Ochako's face, a smile that could make anyone melt because of it, including Izuku now. Just by looking at the girl's smile it felt like Izuku could rule the world, indeed things sound exaggerated, but what can he do, that's what Izuku feels.

"If you're not strong, don't look, Midoriya-san." Izuku glanced back to look at Momo who was already pregnant with this. "I hope you don't disturb their happiness." continued Momo again to which Izuku only replied silently.

After a few moments of silence, Izuku finally spoke up. "I can't possibly destroy the happy smile on Urara--Bakugo-san's face," Izuku smiled wryly, he just shook his wine glass and focused back on his childhood friend and also his best friend who has now officially become a husband- wives in their twenty-five years.

The hero with order number six stood up, leaving Momo who was now beside her husband. Izuku was now in front of the newlyweds, and of course Melissa was there.

Izuku knew what Ochako would do if she saw Melissa and himself in the same place. "When will Deku-kun come over? If you're afraid there won't be a girl candidate, here's Melissa." said Ochako frankly while gently nudging Izuku's arm.

In response to Ochako's words, Izuku could only shake his head. He who had been downcast finally dared to look straight into Ochako's beautiful hazel eyes. "I don't have time for romance, Ura-- I mean Bakugo-san," Izuku said again, correcting the nickname he always used to call Ochako.

There was a squeaky sound from Katsuki that made Izuku turn to him. "Deku dammit, you don't have to worry about what to call this round face, if you want you can still call her by her family name. Don't be afraid I'll blow you up just because of such a trivial matter. Or even why don't you call round face Is this by her first name only? You two were very close from the start? You should have called her by her first name the first time! Not me or another guy! You idiot."

And one more thing that makes Izuku can't help but think is the change in Katsuki's attitude which is not calm at all for the better when Ochako becomes his girlfriend, Katsuki becomes more talkative and close to his friends especially with Izuku, what's even more surprising is Katsuki's attitude instead allowed Ochako, who incidentally was his girlfriend at the time and is now his wife, to stay close to Izuku without the slightest feeling of jealousy, and Izuku also once asked this to Ochako and Ochako replied that Katsuki did not want to take Izuku's best friend away from him, he didn't want to prevent Izuku and Ochako from getting close anyway he knew, Ochako was already his girlfriend and of course Ochako knew her own limits.

"Earth calling, Deku." the sound of a snap of a hand managed to bring Izuku back from his reverie.

Melissa looked at Izuku with a sympathetic look, Izuku who was being stared at as well as just smiled and glanced back at Ochako. "I also can't be in a relationship , Uraraka-san, I'm afraid I can't focus anymore on pursuing the number one hero title," Izuku said while scratching his head that didn't itch, meanwhile Katsuki hit Izuku's head which made the man with broccoli hair wince, at least there is one thing that Ochako can't change from Katsuki Bakugo, namely the pleasure of hitting Izuku.

"Stop talking so damn arrogant, even if I'm in eighth number I'll still be number one because I'll always be above you in every way!" said Katsuki in a tone that was of course confident and arrogant. After the words that insulted Izuku earlier, Ochako seemed to pinch Katsuki's waist. "Troubleshoot Deku-kun again then I will fly you to meet the stars!" Ochako threatened, which managed to make Izuku's bad mood turn into a good one, as evidenced by Izuku's laughter which was loud enough to make him the center of attention of several people.