TACENDA - 4

Izuku is now pacing in front of the hospital door, it's been a week since Ochako was in surgery and he still remembers Momo's worried and annoyed face.

Not knowing what else to do, Izuku immediately ran outside the school to seek help, he planned to immediately take Ochako who was in his arms to the hospital. When he arrived at the gate, he was already waiting for a black luxury car, and he didn't think that there was Momo in the car.

"Take Ochako in Midoriya, we don't have much time left!" Momo's words immediately made Izuku immediately open the car door with Blackwhip's help and get into the car without letting Ochako go from his arms.

Izuku was afraid, he was afraid that if he let go of Ochako, the girl would disappear from his grasp. And he felt that Ochako would just let him go, forgetting everything they had been through together.

Izuku immediately burst into tears imagining all the things that would happen if Ochako really left him, even if Ochako left him, Izuku could no longer bear to be forgotten by this girl he loved so much.

Izuku then returned to bring his gaze to Ochako, after he had a chance to look outside, saw that they were very far from school. Ochako's skin, which was already very white, was now even whiter because of her pallor, her small lips that used to look bright with a soft pink color were no longer bright, even the permanent blush looked a little faded.

Many things were going on in Izuku's mind, and the biggest question was, what disease did Uraraka-san suffer from that caused him to vomit a lot of blood accompanied by lots of white lily petals, a beautiful flower that Izuku really likes.

And a fact that crossed his head scared Izuku...

'If only Uraraka-san's illness was that disease, then...'

"We have arrived young miss," said Momo's personal driver who then ordered Izuku to come out with Ochako accompanied by Momo.

Izuku, who was confused, just followed Momo. This hospital Izuku had never seen before, and this hospital was also quite far from their school.

"Yaoyorozu-san--"

"There's no more time Midoriya, save your questions for later, now we have to quickly get Ochako to the operating room!" said Momo who was holding back her tears so as not to break at that moment.

Izuku couldn't say anything else, he just kept quiet and tightened his hold on Ochako.

'Please endure, Uraraka-san. I don't think I'll be able to be happy again without you.'

--

Ochako is now being treated by the most professional doctor at the hospital and Izuku is now sitting beside Momo who is crying. Izuku didn't know what to calm Momo down because he wasn't any better than that girl, maybe even worse.

Throughout Ochako's surgery, Izuku couldn't stop crying, blaming himself and out of frustration he pulled his hair. Luckily everything that Izuku tried to do to hurt himself was stopped by Momo.

Neither of them could speak, both were afraid that if they spoke they would cry again.

However, it seems like Momo doesn't think about that anymore. "I think you already know about Ochako-san's illness, Midoriya-san."

Izuku looked at Momo in disbelief "No, there's no way Uraraka-san is suffering from Hanahaki. I can't believe it!" retorted Izuku who did not want to believe Ochako's illness

Momo started crying again, it was obvious to Izuku she had known about this for a long time. Izuku got up from his seat and stood in front of Momo with an angry look, "You...you know but didn't tell me? YOU KNOW BUT YOU DON'T TELL ME! YOU THINK IF I DON'T KNOW THEN OCHAKO WILL BE OK! IF I DON'T KNOW THAT OCHAKO WOULD BE ALRIGHT! ONLY  IF KNOW SHE IS SICK AND THAT THE REASON SHE WAS STAYING AWAY THEN I--"

"THEN WHAT YOU STUPID! THEN WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? YOU THINK YOU CAN DO SOMETHING WHEN YOU ARE THE ROOT OF ALL THE SICK THAT OCHAKO SUFFERS? YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING, BECAUSE YOU'RE A SELFISH BOY WHO CAN ONLY THINK YOUR OWN FEELINGS! WHEN OCHAKO TRIED TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU, YOU DIDN'T FIND OUT THE REASONS HER WAS AWAY BUT YOU FORCED YOUR WILL ON HER, YOU FORCED YOURSELF CLOSER TO HER, WHEN SHE DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOU AND BE SIDE OF YOU YOU INSTEAD OF CHASING HER WITHOUT WANT TO FIND OUT WHY OCHAKO IS DOING THAT IS ALL-"

Momo's anger peaked, and Izuku could only be stunned to hear all of the black-haired girl's confessions. Izuku stared at the floor unable to look Momo right in the eyes because he knew, because he realized this was all his fault, if only he had found out, if only he had used his brain at that time maybe Ochako wouldn't be in the operating room maybe now they both can together.

Izuku then fell to the floor, he hit the floor and started crying again. "This is all my fault..." He said in a completely broken state.

At that time the doctor who was treating Ochako came out of the operating room. Momo approached the doctor and Izuku faintly heard that Ochako was in a coma.

---

A few hours after Ochako's condition was known, Izuku couldn't think straight anymore, he could only be pensive and stared at the door of the room where Ochako was being treated. Izuku really wanted to go into that room and accompany Ochako there like when that girl always accompanied him whenever Izuku was injured and had to be taken to the Recovery Girl room, but what can I do? Izuku has to follow the hospital rules, that no one is allowed to visit Ochako until the girl wakes up.

Still in a state of depression Izuku thinks what will happen with Ochako's presence in class? What should they tell the other friends and most importantly do Ochako's parents know about this?

"You don't need to worry Midoriya-san, me and Ochako-san have prepared this in advance, Ochako's parents don't know about this and she doesn't let me tell them especially you that Ochako has Hanahaki and will be operated on at the hospital this, and about Ochako's school permission, Aizawa-sensei already knows about various things that happened to Ochako-san, therefore he always pays special attention to her." Momo's explanation has indeed been proven from Aizawa-sensei's overprotectiveness some time ago towards Ochako in every combat training and how he always separates Izuku and Ochako in various activities.

The sound of breathing is heard. You can see a bottle of mineral water in front of Izuku that Momo handed to him. Izuku, who didn't seem to want to take the mineral water, was hit hard on the head by Momo. "Drink! Don't let Iida and I get into trouble just to take care of you!" Izuku, who heard Momo's scathing comment, immediately took the bottle of mineral water and drank it until there was nothing left.

Momo then handed Izuku a pack of bread and before he took the bread he stole the opportunity to ask something that had been on his mind since after he and Momo had finished fighting earlier. "Does Uraraka-san like me?" asked Izuku while looking at Momo's face which had been sluggish before turning into shock and tension, yup Momo's nervousness was a separate answer for Izuku.

Izuku calmly played with his fingers, "I've read articles about how to cure this disease, one way is to convey feelings to someone you love and with the hope that that person will return their feelings, but why didn't Uraraka-san tell me? if she had told me about those feelings then she wouldn't be in the operating room, ahe would have been practicing with Ka-chan and Ojiro-kun." Izuku said to Momo who just stared in disbelief at Izuku.

A statement from Izuku Midoriya, a sentence that he conveyed made Momo find herself speechless, she looked at Izuku who was now eating the bread slowly, this guy - this person who Momo labeled as selfish was also as stupid as Ochako. Both of them suffered, both of them were unable to be honest because of the pressure they each faced, and Momo could only watch them without wanting to interfere.

It's too late, from now on there are no more Izuku and Ochako, because one of them forced to leave the other, one of them has given up in the hope that with all the sacrifices  has made, the two of them can live their lives well of course but what she didn't know was, her departure became a destruction of the happiness of the person she hoped to be happy when she was no longer by his side.