TACENDA - 5

Momo came out with a smiling face, she then signaled Izuku to enter Ochako's room. "She wants to meet you," this fact conveyed by Momo made Izuku immediately enter the room.

From the door that was already open, Izuku could see the girl he thought was both his  weak and strong was looking out, even with the patient gown she was wearing, in Izuku's eyes, Ochako Uraraka was the most beautiful and most pretty girl he had ever seen, that girl made Izuku always dissatisfied with it.

Izuku walked closer, and of course his heartbeat was beating many times faster than usual, many things were going through his mind, but one thing crossed his head, he would no longer be able to get that shining gaze from Ochako, he would no longer be able to look at Ochako's hazel cornea which seemed like a galaxy that managed to make Izuku out of breath just looked into those eyes, because this time Izuku had lost this opportunity forever.

Realizing this made Izuku feel an excruciating pain in his chest, it felt like he wanted to cry and of course he cried, his tears fell into Ochako's hands making the girl face towards him, and sure enough when Izuku looked at those beautiful hazel eyes there were no more that beautiful glow that Izuku got every time their eye contact met.

"You're evil Uraraka-san." that was the first sentence that Izuku said to Ochako, thus making the girl confused herself.

Izuku didn't finish, he continued his words. "What do you think I am in your life? Am I just an extra that adorns your life?" Izuku's tears got heavier.

"It hurts when you know you will no longer look at me with that beautiful light that your eyes always emit when you talk to me," every sentence that Izuku threw became the trigger for his tears to become even heavier.

"Have you ever thought about my feelings Uraraka-san? Have you ever thought about what I would feel when my own best friend, my first friend, the cute girl who helped me the first time when I was about to embarrass myself, instead chose to eliminate--" Izuku hung the sentence, he who heard Ochako cry could no longer say anything, his tongue froze, his lips felt numb, he sat and cried in Ochako's arms.

Izuku felt a hand stroking his hair, and for sure it was Ochako's hand, "I'm sorry to you, Deku-kun. But I don't know why you say like this?" Ochako said softly.

The girl then sighed, in a hoarse voice Ochako said. "Please stop crying Deku-kun, if you are crying like this I don't know what way to comfort you because your crying is also hurting me, so please stop. You are my best friend Deku-kun someone who is very precious to me. You have a special place in my life , because of you I keep trying to move forward. You are my strength Deku-kun."

Those words, the expression of feelings that Ochako spoke made Izuku cry even more. He couldn't contain all the feelings he had kept. And all he could do was cry to relieve the pain that was inscribed in his heart.

'No matter what you tell me we will never be the same again Uraraka-san. '

>>>

"Welcome back!"

All friends immediately approached Ochako and the girls immediately rushed to Ochako and hugged the girl tightly. "Ochako's mission took so long! Why were only Momo and Midori invited? I also want to go on vacation!" Mina, who immediately blurted out, was immediately hit by Kyoka, "don't bother her, Ochako must be very tired from the tough mission given by Aizawa-sensei,"

Mina who heard Kyoka's scolding pouted, she then looked around looking and looking for another missing girl. "Where's Momo?"

-

"I hope you understand Midoriya-san, please don't get too close to Ochako-san and keep all this a secret."

Izuku nodded his head then entered the dorm alone without Momo because the girl was going to Aizawa-sensei's room to report Ochako's condition.

Along the way he could only think about how his life now, what he should do. He felt like he wanted to cry, staying away from Ochako was too difficult for him, more difficult than controlling all for one, a drop of water fell from his eye making him rub the water that was very stubborn still falling from his eyes even though he had rubbed it many times.

He has now seen his dorm area, Izuku's slow steps trying to get to where he lived while studying at U.A, there was a lot of happiness in that big room, and now Izuku doesn't know whether the pleasure that always emanates from inside the place will return the same after he finds out he is he will still cry every time he sees his best friend, a girl who always accompanies him in happy times and in the worst times, now he will never see her with the same shining gaze again.

Izuku took a deep breath and just as Izuku opened the door he was already pulled in by Denki, Hanta and Minoru who were already looking at him with a look that was difficult for Izuku to interpret. "How does it feel to have two beautiful girls with you, Midoriya?"

"Have you already-"

Before Minoru could finish his sentence, Izuku interrupted the question that Izuku knew was insignificant. "I went to my room, okay? sorry, I'm a little tired now maybe you can ask me later." Izuku said in a tired tone, he then left his friends who had started to approach him.

"It's rare for Midoriya to be like that." Eijiro replied, who was immediately answered by Tenya. "Midoriya-kun looks very tired so please don't disturb him first," Tenya said while raising and lowering his arms like a robot.

In his room, Izuku felt a very passionate emotion, and because of that emotion and feeling of annoyance mixed with sadness, Izuku did what he had never done. He screamed at the top of his lungs and raged in his bedroom.

Until suddenly someone came to hold his body. That person was someone Izuku would never have expected. "Izuku! Calm down!"

Ka-chan. The man calmed Izuku down.

"What's wrong with you? "

That question made Izuku cry uncontrollably. He is no longer able to stem the pain and tightness in his chest because he is forced to stay away from his best friend. "I will never be able to Katsuki..." He said which made Katsuki silent and only heard him cry out whatever he was feeling.

The shock that Katsuki felt was only because of two things. The first was because he was confused about what made Izuku unable to stand it and the second was WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS DEKU SO THAT HE WAS CALLED KATSUKI NOT KA-CHAN.

forget about that, Katsuki can only be silent unable to scream, Izuku's crying is really sad like he has lost something, or has he lost his quirk? There's no way because when this bastard went berserk earlier he was still using his quirk.

So what made Izuku sad to the point of crying like this? What's he missing? Indeed this stupid boy is very confusing.