TACENDA - 2

Arriving at Ochako's room, closing the door, she looked at the alarm clock that was on her study table, it was already seventeen minutes to two, which must be getting late.

Unable to bear the tightness in her chest that she felt Ochako finally sat up and leaned against her bedroom door, she coughed and of course a lily covered in blood had now appeared in her hand, after feeling a little better Ochako then cleaned her hands with a tissue, and of course she too clean the drops of blood that fell on the floor of her room.

Ochako, who had finished cleaning everything, then lay down on her tired body on the bed, she tried to close her eyes but couldn't, all the things that happened with Izuku made Ochako Overthingking, Izuku Midoriya or as Ochako calls Deku-kun act a little strange with her earlier.

Izuku, who usually doesn't want to get too close to Ochako physically, suddenly one night changes, he seems to show interest in Ochako. But what really made Ochako blush and the uncomfortable feeling from her chest came back again was the fact that Izuku was going to kiss her, maybe this fact isn't necessarily true but according to Ochako that was what Izuku was trying to do to her.

Ochako then stared at the ceiling of her room, trying to forget everything that had happened to her and Izuku, trying to calm herself down again so that she would no longer cough and spit blood and flowers like before. Ochako is tired enough to clean it all up.

But something crossed Ochako's head, what happened to her to make her suffer from Hanahaki disease and Ochako initially thought that this disease was a fictional disease but it turned out that her prediction was wrong, in fact Hanahaki disease actually exists.

Several people have experienced it and Ochako found out that fact from various articles under the explanation about Hanahaki's disease, even now Ochako is the victim. If only Ochako knew that this disease was real she would not be so arrogant that she would not get this deadly disease.

Ochako then closed her eyes again which were now heavy.

I will find a way to make this disease disappear tomorrow.

===

A glimmer of light that broke through those beautiful hazel eyes woke up a girl who had rubbed her eyes now. Not only that, the sound of knocking on her bedroom door also made her more awake. The girl we know is named Ochako Uraraka grabbed the Flip Phone which was near her bed.

Opening the Flip phone, Ochako then pressed the messaging application on her cell phone and to her surprise she found over fifty messages from Izuku. Ochako read all the messages and found that their friends were worried about Ochako not leaving the room, especially now that it was lunch time.

The sound of banging on the door made Ochako stand up straight away, the faint sound she heard from outside the room didn't help to find out who patiently knocked on the door and stood there, who didn't know how long this person had been waiting.

With limping steps Ochako then slowly walked towards the door, she then held the doorknob, hoping it wasn't the Izuku Midoriya that Ochako met on this hot afternoon, because to be honest Ochako didn't have the strength anymore to vomit blood and flowers.

Ochako then opened the door and of course fate wanted her to die. The person Ochako had hoped to appear before her now appeared before her with a smile.

Yup, Izuku-Midoriya-Deku-kun, smiling while carrying a tray containing lunch and also a cup of tea. Seeing Izuku's concern made Ochako run down the stairs and immediately rushed to the bathroom.

Ochako, who was already downstairs, became the center of attention, and not caring about that, she with all her might opened the bathroom door below and returned to spewing blood and lilies.