♡meeting the cast♡

Charlie's pov~
I wake up from a noise blasting in my ears. I slowly open my eyes seeing maddy and violet giggling without breathing. "What are you guys doing up so early?" I question. " well Charlie were waking you up at 6 am cause your going to be my plus 1 to the black phone premiere" maddy says proudly. "So that means get up the limbo will be here in 1 hour" violet says smiling and both walk out of the room. Ugh why me why not violet the only show I have been in is the babysitters club. It was a big hit but not really, right? I got ready into my black short dress until maddy yelled for me to get in the limbo.

(Time skip to limbo ride there)

Maddy's pov~
Me and charlie were on our way over to the premiere. I was holding her hand cause she has really bad anxiety with what happened last year. I heard my phone go ☆ding☆  I open it and it's the cast.

TBP CAST

tristin:]
Your sister maddy is charlie mcgraw right?

Mads💟
Yeah why and also shes coming
To the premiere right now:)

Mickey🤟
Bro! Your sister is hot and
All of us guys here all agree;)

Mads💟
MIKEY! Dont say that!

Everyone agrees with mickey

Tristin:]
Mason are you there??

Mase♡♡
Yeah sorry I was on call with my mom.
~read by everyone at 3:15pm~

Charlie's pov~
Once we arrive I look at maddy with a worried face. "What if ur happens again mads?"  I asked worried "it wont I promise char" she says with a sweet smile. Before someone opened the door for us to get out I say this one boy with brown fluffy hair in a black suit. He looked sweet just like his smile. As someone opened our door I grabbed maddy's hand. We walked out and my eyes went blurry from the light but my eyes adjusted to the cameras. I didnt mind the pictures just the questions bothered me alot. I felt maddy's hand glide away from my hand. I turned to see where she went l and I saw alot people around our age. I knew migeul so I walk up and hugged him. We smiled at each other. "How are you charlie?" He asked " I'm really good you?" I lied I wasn't good I was really worried and I was anxious about last time. I turned to see alot of the boys around us staring at me. I smiled at all of them with butterlfys in my stomach. They all said their names to me but I only paid attention to one of them. His name was mason thames. "Mason over here!!" The paparazzi yelled at him " hey char wan a come with me?" He asked " that's a nice nick name mase!" I said smiling and giggling " that's a new one" he said smiling. We stood next to each other taking photos and laughing.

Maddy's and miguel's pov~

We saw mason and charlie laughing and talking more then she even talks to the other boys. Migeul could tell mason had a crush on her from this moment so migeul knew yo back off of Charlie.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N~hello this is my other story I have decided to take my time on this one cause my other one was rushed but I will continue it! I will not be doing smut or sexualizing mason in anyway or anyone but i will do kissing that's all. I'd you have any ideas please tell me in a comment or dm
Words-605