♡morning♡

Please leave ideas If you have any i like to make sure everyone likes the book♡
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Charlie's pov~
I wake up on the floor from maddy pushing me off I slowly sit. Seeing the time on my watch my eyes widened. "ITS 11AM ALREADY!?" I tell by accident. I cover my mouth quickly and look over to maddy glaring at me. Seeing that Becca us gone I walk out of room after I say "mads, get up before I go grab violet to wake you up and we both know you dont want that"  I say smiling. I walk out to the living room seeing tristin, Becca and brady sitting there " hey sweet cheeks!" Tristin said smirking "ew dont call me that" I say disgusted. I walk into my room seeing migeul sitting in a chair by the fireplace. "Morning charlie, umm he wont wake up" he says making a straight line with his mouth. " omg mason, I have an idea!" I say smiling " what the idea?" He asks clueless " maybe it u kiss him jt might work" I say thinking I'm smart for the idea. I walk over to Mason and leaned down by his head and as I'm  leaning my head down kiss his cheek he moves his head so I kiss his lips. I froze not moving and us still kissing I slowly stand up looking a fresh red tomato. Turn around bursting out of the room "MADDY! HELP I DID SOMETHING!"
I tell so loud. I hear miguel laugh as well as mason. " STOP LAUGHING!" I yell to the boys.

maddy's pov~
I'm finishing up my makeup when I see charlie behide me red and breathing heavy. I smirk " what happened with mason?" I ask the red girl "how did you know? Anyway Mason wouldnt wake up so I thought maybe if I kiss his cheek he might you know wake up, so i lean down and he turns his head and kisses me on the lips!" She says smiling " one step into love how sweet my twin sister that doesnt look like me kissed a boy!" I say alittle to loudly. Charlie goes on rambling about that after he laughed he doesnt like her and it was just a joke but I knew he really liked her. So I text miguel about it.

Mason's pov~
I see chalrie running out  I look at migeul and he starts laughing really hard from how her face was really red. After we laugh I start to think maybe she thinks I dont like but I do like her maybe she thinks I was just joking. I talk with migeul that maybe she doesnt like me cause that was a joke to her. I'm rambling and he starts texting someone Bout something while I'm rambling about a girl who doesnt even like me back.

maddy and miguel texting~

Mads💟
Charlie is rambling to me about
That she think mason doesnt like her

Mickey🤟
Mason is rambling about the same thing.
They just dont know that they like each
other.
Oh and did you see them holding hands when playing the game if life?!

Mads💟
Yeah I did see that. Their ment for each other
~read 11:30am~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
A/N~ this us kinda a cliffhanger but idc. Hope you enjoying the book so far. In done updating for today! See you next time and please comment what you think so far♡
Words-576