♡seeing them again♡

(Short chapter btw) and please go follow readingbooksbcsynot and read their story♡

No ones pov~
Charlie and mason were sitting on the couch together holding hands and maddy and miguel were happy for them and were talking about the marriage when their older."guys that's way to soon were 15 were not getting married, yes I want to spend the rest of my life with her but if we break up?" Mason said regretting what he said at the last part. " yeah it's way to soon" Charlie said alittle sad for what mason said at the last part. Maddy knew Charlie was sad about the last part it would go away. Miguel was about to say something but couldn't cause the door bell rang.

Charlie's pov~
I turn to mason on my right and tell him what happened with Jeremiah and belle. " I'm just scared to see them" I say " it's going to be all good. I'm with you, love" he said smiling at me looking me into my eyes. When he said love I blushed and kissed his cheek. I saw Jeremiah and belle walk in and them not holding hands. Hm, I thought that was wierd they always hold hands. I walk up to them still holding masons hand. " hey charlie to good to see you" Jeremiah said going for a hug but  I just shook hin hand with my left hand that was free.he looked defeated from what I did. " hey guys, good to see you to, this is my boyfriend mason, and mason this is belle and Jeremiah!" I said fake smiling they all shook hands. " hi I'm belle but call me bells" she said to Mason with a  smile."oh, umm. Ok" mason said.

Masons pov~
Jeremiah and belle or should I say bells game at 3pm and now its 8pm. All day and night so far belle has been flirting with me and I can tell charlie is not liking it. Maddy and Mickey have been cheering Charlie up. But i shouldn't be letting belle hit on me in front of my girlfriend or ever. "Hey charlie can I talk to you? In private ofc" i said " oh yeah sure" she said with a small smile. We walk out of the room.

Maddy's pov~
Belle has been hitting on mason the whole time they have been here and its annoying me how hes just going with it. Charlie isnt really happy about you can tell. Mason and charlie left the room a couple minutes ago. "You know I might steal mason from charlie" bells said smirking "umm no you wont!" Me and miguel yelled at her " I dont see why not hea been talking to me more than her the whole time" she stands up. "Get out of my house" I say mad at her cause I know charlie likes her alot and mason likes her alot to right? I shouldn't be worried he loves her maybe? I dont know anymore after tonight. Belle and Jeremiah leaves. Mason and Charlie come out looking like their good now. "Where did they go?" Charlie asked " oh they had to go!" I said lying and smiling. "Thank god she made me uncomfortable!" Mason said. "Hey charlie can I talk to you for a second?" Miguel asked charlie with a small smile.
" yeah ofc!" They walked outside making me and mason standing there confused.

Charlie's pov~
Miguel too me outside " look charlie I know that mason never stopped belle from flirting with him but I know you were sad about all of it and I know that mason would never cheat on you I swear he loves you so so much and you wouldnt belive me but he wouldnt chest on you he rambles about you all night and day long. Promise me you will never hurt him cause his past relationship was really bad to he has trusting problems?" He said fast and questioned at the end " yes if I would never hurt mason, to be totally honest I love him to!"I say smiling and blushing. He nods and we walk back inside talking about rainbows and I don't know how that happened.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
A/n~ I hope you guys liked this chapter ik all of my chapter have been short but 9nce I get more motivated to make these chapters in will make them longer! School starts tmrw so I'll be posting alittle later then usual and please go follow and read readingbooksbcsynot book<3
Words-751