♡sleepover♡

This is no hate to Becca and tristin I just thought we could do this later on this changes I'm not trying to be rude:)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Charlie's pov~
Everyone was now In our living playing the game if life. Some of us have to share characters so mason and I are sharing a pink dude and when maddy said we have to share becca grabbed Masons arm saying "I'll be sharing with mase over here!" "Umm no thank you Becca I'm going to be with charlie and only charlie can call me mase" mason said as Becca loomed sad that her and tristin had to share and mason grabbed my hand under the coffee table.(like a small table in the living room my family calls it that) I giggle alittle mason looks at me confused " the table is glass mase" I whispered in his ear. He looked down and blushed but didnt let go of my hand.i felt my cheeks heat up from him not taking his hand away. Tristin was glaring at mason and as Becca glaring at me.

(Time skip to after the game)

Mason's pov~
Me and charlie won! We could be an outstanding dou or even a couple!? No no she doesnt like me like that, or maybe she does? I mean she was holding my hand the whole game and put her head on my shoulder. I got snapped out of my thoughts when maddy said " omg!" "What?" Asked charlie " Jeremiah and bells are coming over tomorrow to hangout!" Maybe replied with " oh-"  Charlie said disappointed " hey it's ok Charles, that was in the past were all good now" maddy said sweetly to Charlie. Charlie just nodded in response.

No ones pov~
Charlie was still sad on the inside but she knew what happened was in the past. She just couldn't belive bells was still with him with what he did to charlie. So if you dont know Jeremiah cheated on charlie with belle a couple  months ago. Bells and charlie haven't talked much since charlie found out and bells and her were really good friends and bells knew what she was doing to charlie and still did it.

(Time skip to 11:30pm)

No ones pov again~
All the friends were tired so they decided  welhere people were going to sleep " um masons and miguel can sleep in my room I dont mind" said charlie " yeah then you can sleep in my rooms with me and becca ig" said maddie smiling. " the rest if you guys can sleep in the guest rooms I guess for now!" Maddie said.

Mason's pov~
"You and miguel can follow me" charlie said smiling. We went upstairs to her bedroom and as she opened her door I could smell vanilla.

 We went upstairs to her bedroom and as she opened her door I could smell vanilla

(Your bedroom)

Mason's pov~
"Your bedroom is really nice!" Miguel said smiling at the girl "oh thank you! And also share the bed I'm not pulling my bed under my bed out so share dont share." She said smiling. Miguel chuckled "we can share it's all good" I said looking at Charlie "ok umm your bags are on those chairs and night guys" charlie walked out of the room after she kissed mason on the cheek.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N~I know it's short but I'm going to do something with my mom but I hope you guys liked this chapter if you gave ideas please let me know!and no hate to Becca and tristin
Words-577