♡girlfriend & boyfriend??♡

Charlie's pov~
Jeremiah and belle are going to be here any minute mason and miguel stayed everyone else left to go home. I was sitting beside mason on the couch waiting for them. I reach for masons hand and grab it nervously " is this ok mase?" I ask " yeah of course it's ok!" He says back blankly to me. I start to over think that maybe he doesn't like me back?

Masons pov~
Charlie asked me to hold her hand cause she was nervous. I said yes with bo emotion. She kinda looked sad when I said it will no emotion. My phone went off.

Mickey🤟

Mikey🤟
Dude what are you doing?
She likes you, you blind
Man, show emotion to
Her

Mase♡
Your right dude idk how
Though should I ask her
To be my gf? Or is it to
Soon??

Mikey🤟
Nah man shoot your shot

Mase♡
I'm asking maddy if it's with her
~read~

Mads💟

Mase♡
Hey can I ask your sister to be my girlfriend?

Mads💟
OMG ofc you can she has like
The biggest crush on you man

Mase♡
Thanks mass
~read~

Mason's pov~
"Charlie can i talk to you in public?"
I ask nervously " oh yeah of course!" She said smiling to me. Her smile us amazing. I take her to he backyard and sit her down by her pool." About what this morning I wanna say that I-i likeyoucharlielikealot" I say fast "1 mase slow down and I like you to" she says blushing " will you be my girlfriend?"I ask thinking she will say no even though she said she liked me back " it's ok if you dont want to date at the moment or ever with m~" I got cut off my her grabbing my face and kissing me. After the kiss our foreheads are together. "Does that answer your question mase?" Ummm y-yeah!"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N~ short chapter it's really late rn but night ya'll!:))
Words-333