☆ 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

⁰³ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 Qᵘⁱʳᵏ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ

"Man I'm so full,"

Kira whined. "I don't know if I can do this!" She rubbed her belly, groaning in pain. "I told you we had quirk training today, I don't know why you ate so much." I said, slipping into my costume. "Because I was hungry!" "Mhm. You should probably hurry up and get changed." "Oh right!" She scrambled around the locker room, trying to get herself together.

I put on my thigh-high, glove like, boots and was all ready to go. My costume wasn't anything that required time to put it on. All it was, was a white leotard that came up to my neck but had a diamond hole-shaped gap in the upper middle of my chest. White, glove like boots that went up to my thighs to match. And lastly, my belt that holds my special tools. But I don't use them for quirk training... just internships.

"Kira are you done? We gotta go," I sighed in irritation. "Yeah! Coming!" She quickly hopped around, trying to put on her other shoe. And before I knew it, she had ran right past me. 'I swear, this girl...'

Because of me waiting for her, I was the last girl out of the locker room. Luckily, it wasn't just me who was late. I looked over at Tamaki, who was fixing his costume.

I decided to go approach him, "Hey Tamaki." He jolted. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." He shook his head and whispered, "It's fine." I didn't really know what else to say so I just walked beside him until we arrived with the rest of the class.

"Ooou~ Y/n and Tamaki, si-" I quickly pushed Kira down so she couldn't finish her sentence. "No rough housing back there," the teacher warned. "Sorry sensei," I peered at Kira as she got up and dusted herself off with a pout.

"Alright. Here are your partners..."

☆ 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ (。・・。)

"Sensei, can I take Tamaki to the nurse?" "Yeah sure." I hummed in response and approached Tamaki who sat on the bench, holding a bag of ice over his eye.

"How is it?" I asked him. He removed the bag of ice, showing me his swollen, bruised eye. I gently brushed over his eye, feeling him flinch. "Sorry," I frowned a little, not meaning to hurt him anymore than I already have. He tried to reassure me that it was ok, but it did no good. He shrunk a little in his seat, causing me to frown even more.

"Let's go." "Where?" He asked. I started walking inside the building with him following behind me, "The nurse." "What ab-" "I already told him and he said it was fine." "O-ok."

The walk there was silent. There was so much I wanted to say, but very little at the same time. "I'm sorry," I blurted out. He looked at me slightly confused, "I'm sorry about your eye."

"N-no! You're f-fine." He squeaked. "I-it's really not that bad!" "Your eye is swelling shut." I pointed out. He looked down as he fiddled with the melting bag of ice, a small tint of red spreading across his cheeks.

"I don't mind if you're the one to hurt me." Even though I heard him, I didn't know how to answer. I was just as flustered as he was. So instead of ignoring him, I pretended like I didn't hear him. I walked directly next to him and peered over. "What was that?" I asked. "N-nothing!" He sped away from me and into the nurses office.

'Oh Tamaki, when will you realize...'

☆ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯