⋆𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

⁰⁸ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ᵀʰᵉ ᴹᵃˡˡ

"Sooo?"

Kira asked, "Sooo?" I mimicked. "Don't act dumb, how was the date?" I glanced at her from my cereal bowl and smiled without giving her an answer. "Oh come on y/n! I need to know," she dragged her hands down her face, pulling her eye bags down in exaggeration. I rolled my eyes at her continued begging.

"It was good and really fun." "And?" She asked. "And what?" "Did you kiss?" "I kissed his cheek." "Aw boo!" She shouted, giving me a thumbs down.

"Why not?!" She whined. "Because it was the first date." "And?" "And I didn't want to push his boundaries." She blew a raspberry in response. "You probably chickened out," she smirked. I ignored her attempt to push my buttons, and seeing that I wasn't taking the bait, she sighed loudly in defeat.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "Stay home?" "But that's so boring, we should do something fun." She whined. "You know, not everything has to be fun." She gave me the most cut throat and meanest side eye yet, "This is why you have no friends." I simply rolled my eyes, "Jokes on you because I don't need friends." I got up, sticking my tongue out at her as I washed my bowl and set it aside for it to dry.

"...But I do need some braiding hair, so I guess we could go to the mall." I said, thinking about that really good beauty supply store towards the back of the mall. "Yes!! Can we get some boba too?" I sighed, "Yeah whatever."

She ran back off to her room and slammed the door shut to get ready. I stared at the door, not even telling her what time we were gonna leave. Lightly shaking my head, I went back to my room, to get ready as well.

❦ 𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ (。・・。)

"Sooo? How was the date?!" Nejire asked in excitement. Mirio had to pull her back as she practically pounced on me, wanting information.

"It was fun," I blushed, thinking about the amazing date I had with Y/n yesterday.

"Where did you take her, what did you guys do?" I told them about the date from beginning to the end with explicit detail per Nejire's request.

"So, y-yeah... that was it." I clasped my hands together, nodding my head. "Awww! So romantic!" She gushed, pretending to faint. Mirio caught her and fanned her face for a bit.

He smiled proudly at me, "That's awesome! I knew you could do it!" "Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you guys." I meekly rubbed the back of my neck.

"I think this calls for some celebratory boba!!" Nejire jumped as she threw her fist in the air.

"I guess we could go to the mall... I did want to get a frame for this." I held up the photo strip we took in the photo booth.