☆𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

⁰⁹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 ᴬᵗ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ⁾

I rang the doorbell, quickly adjusting my clothes and what-nots before the door opened

"Hey y/n," Tamaki meekly waved, opening the door wider for me to enter. "Hey Tamaks," I entered the home, quickly taking off my shoes. I then gave Tamaki a kiss on the cheek, seeing his cheeks turn pink.

"Is Kai already here?" I asked. He nodded his head, "y-yeah, he's upstairs. "Are you ok with studying in my room?" He sneakingly took my hand in his. I smiled, firmly gripping his hand, "Of course!" He led me up the steps with our hands interlocked.

I looked at the wall, decorated with family pictures, baby pictures, and vacations. Surprisingly, his parents shared the pointy-ear trait and dark colored hair. They all looked happy and Tamaki looked comfortable. I don't know why, but seeing that made me smile.

Finally reaching the top of the steps, he turned to the right and opened the last door of the hall.

When he opened the door, I saw exactly what I expected. A tidy, monochromatic room. Not saying his room was boring—but it definitely lacked personal touch.

Kai turned to the door and waved with a small smile, "Hi Y/n!" "Hey Kai," I sat down on the floor, opening up my computer.

"So it looks like we only have to do... citations and pictures," I said, glancing at the both of them.  "Great, that won't take long at all," Kai said. We quickly got to work, having mini snack breaks in between.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"We're all done," I stretched my arms with a yawn, shutting my computer after.

"Great, I gotta get going. I'll submit it when I get home," Kai said. "Ok cool, see ya," I waved to him as he got up. Tamaki, got up too, to walk him out.

I packed up my bag and got up from the floor to stretch my legs.

I looked around Tamaki's room, seeing little to no pictures or posters. Except for one small picture frame. It was a picture of Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki. By the looks of it, it was from a summer festival years back. They looked so little, so youthful. It was cute.

I could feel arms embrace me from behind. "What are you looking at?" He quietly asked. "This adorable picture," I giggled, feeling his chin rest on my shoulder.

"I have a better one." I glanced at him with confusion, "What do you mean?" He let go of me and pulled something out of one of his drawers. He handed me a small frame. It being the copies of the photo booth pictures we took on our date.

I gushed at the cute gesture and hugged it close to my chest. "Tamaki, this is so cute." I placed the frame on his dresser and hugged him.

I looked up from his chest and stared at him with admiration and love. I used to stare at him from afar, but here I am, right in front of him...hugging him. It felt so surreal.

He blushed a little as he looked at me. He leaned down close to my face and paused, "Can I kiss you?" Tamaki whispered closely to my lips. My eyes flickered between his eyes and mouth, not sure what to look at. "You don't even have to ask," I smiled. He cupped the side of my face and softly pressed his lips against mine.

When we parted the kiss, I leaned into his hand, feeling content.

"I've never kissed before," he said, nibbling on his bottom lip. "We can learn together." I gently kissed him again, until it led to longer kisses and tongues tangling.

And before I knew it, we were sitting on his bed, making out. He was gentle yet rough with his kisses. It was comfortable and almost tender. And for someone who has never kissed, he sure was catching on fast. It almost made wonder what else he could learn with such swiftness.

Just then, my phone loudly vibrated from my bag, startling the both of us. I reluctantly parted the kiss to see who was interrupting a moment I only dreamed about for so long ago.

I looked at the caller id, immediately seeing Kira's profile pop up. Pressing the accept button, I put the phone to my ear, instantly moving it away as she yelled into the microphone. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth, knowing it was going to be something ridiculous.

After quickly responding and hanging up before she could say anything else, I stuffed my phone in my back pocket and swung my bag over my shoulder, "I have to go, Kira somehow let a raccoon into the apartment and it's now on the ceiling fan." He let out a quiet snicker, getting up from the bed.

"Ok," he held my face in his hands and kissed my lips. "One more," he did it again, making me giggle.

"I'll see you soon." He walked me out, and waved to me as I pulled off. I touched my lips as I drove, feeling the lingering presence of his lips on mine. I already miss the feeling...

☆ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯