⋆ 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

⁰⁴ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ ᵖʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗˢ

"Alright everyone!"

"Get in your seats so we can begin class," The teacher announced. I sat in my seat, just thinking about Tamaki, who has always seemed to occupy my mind these days.

"We will begin our group projects today. However, because of the uneven number in the class, I will be assigning your groups." A bunch of people groaned and whined, not liking the idea of assigned partners. I didn't have a particular preference when it came to group projects, as long as people pulled their weight.

I zoned out as she began announcing the groups. Of course, until I heard mine... "Y/n, Kai, and Tamaki." 'I love you Sensei!"

I looked around the room, in the sea of people moving to get to their partners. As expected, Tamaki was in the back corner of the classroom, looking around himself. I locked eyes with him and immediately smiled. Even from this far away, I could see his blush.

I got up without a second thought, with my books in hand, and swiftly moved through the crowd.

I stood in front of his desk and looked down at him, "Hey Tamaki." "H-Bey Y/n," he shyly looked away, really making my heart flutter.

Soon, Kai came over too. Kai wasn't necessarily outgoing or shy. He was just... Kai. But he's also really smart, so I knew this project was going to be easy to do.

"So, what should our topic be?" I asked. I sat directly next to Tamaki, just because I thought he'd be more comfortable with me sitting here rather than Kai.

"Well, I was thinking we could do..." I zoned him as Kai talked, taking glances at Tamaki. He was so angelic without even trying.

"What do you guys think?" Kai asked. I came to, staring at Kai's face, having no clue what he just said. "Uh- yeah, that's fine," I said. "Cool, I'll tell the teacher." He quickly got up and scurried towards the front.

I slowly leaned towards Tamaki and whispered, "what was he talking about?" Tamaki lightly jumped and glanced at me, jumping back again due to how close I was. "Sorry," I mumbled.
"It's o-ok. He was t-talking about making the civil war of 2041 our topic for the project." "Oh ok, that's cool I guess."

Kai came back and sat down with a smile, "We got it! So when do you guys wanna work on it? I'm available after school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and the weekend."

"I'm-I'm free whenever during the week." Tamaki said. "Same- well except for Thursdays," I pointed out. "Great! So let's get started tomorrow, we can meet at Tammy's Cafe?" He asked as he began packing up.

"Yeah that works, I'll be there." I said. "Yeah, me too." I got up from my chair and gathered my books for the next period.

"Bye Tamaki," I gave him a small smile and wave. "Bye Y/n," he waved back almost dropping his books. I giggled a bit as I exited the room with Kira running after me.

❦ 𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ (。・・。)

"Ok! I see you Tamaki!" Mirio clapped down on my back with pride. "She's totally into dude!" I shook my head, feeling my face get hot as I thought about the possibility. "Mirio is right, it's so obvious!" Nejire squealed.

"She's just being nice," I shrugged it off.
"Open your eyes Tamaki! The way she looks at you screams heart eyes! You should ask her out!" Nejire exclaimed, shaking my shoulders. I groaned, shaking my head. "Even if she does... you know I can't. I would just embarrass myself."

"Hmmm what about... instead of talking about your feelings you could write them?!" Nejire chimed in. 'That actually isn't such a bad idea...' "I guess I could try," I mumbled to myself.

I didn't think they would hear me but the two shouted in celebration, making me instantly turn away from the attention being brought in our direction.

❦ 𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ (。・・。)

"Aren't you happy? You got partnered with Tamaki~" Kira jumped around me, making smoochy faces. I rolled my eyes, "Yes, I am very pleased."

"You should ask him out already!" "I would, but I think he needs to get used to me... ya know, make sure he's comfortable enough around me before I vomit my feelings all over him. I can't go scaring him away now." She shrugged, singing Get Me Bodied by Beyoncé as she skipped in the hallway.

I lagged behind, thinking about what she said. I really did want to ask him out, but it didn't seem like he was into me like that. I sighed, having enough of my thoughts and picked up my pace so I could get to class.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey Tamaki," I approached him at the lockers as it was the end of the school day. "Oh- hi Y/n," he placed his school shoes in the locker, "what's up?"

"Can I get your number? Ya know, for the project." Even though I wasn't necessarily lying, those weren't my initial intentions. "Y-yeah sure." I handed him my phone and watched him type in his number.

My eyes raked over his figure... the shine of his hair and the way the sunlight reflected off of his porcelain skin. His hands were big and veiny, much like his arms that slightly bulged in his school button up.

Not realizing he was already done, I continued to stare at him. "Y-Y/n?" I snapped out of the trance I was in and took my phone back, awkwardly chuckling under my breath, "Sorry..."

I stared at my phone before looking back up at him. "Do you want a ride? Like I could pick you up?" I was hoping and almost praying he'd say yes. "I w-wouldn't want to inconvenience you." He rubbed the back of his neck. "No, not at all!" I smiled. "If you don't mind," he thanked me and bowed.

I put my hand on his shoulder as he was still bent over and said, "you can thank me by talking to me more." I lightly giggled to myself, seeing his pointy ears turn pink. "I'll see you tomorrow Tamaki." With that, I walked by him, leaving him flustered and stunned.

☆ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯