☆ 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

⁰⁵ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ

The day has already begun and I was currently walking to class

The day has already begun and I was currently walking to class. The halls were pretty quiet which was a given since I got here a tad bit earlier than planned. Being that Kira wasn't here because of internships, I had the chance to get here on time.

I walked in the classroom, and made a slow walk to my desk. I then saw something that caught my eye... a letter.

I sat my books down and picked up the letter, seeing that it was indeed addressed to me. It was nothing but a simple letter—however, the heart shaped sticker, sealing the back, told me that this was no ordinary letter. It was a love letter.

I have to admit, I was a bit excited, as I have never gotten a love letter before. But obviously, this wouldn't change the feelings I already have for Tamaki.

I carefully opened the envelope, seeing beautiful writing and small words on the crème colored paper. My eyes widened, and my heart pounded as I read the note.

"What's that?" I jumped a little, seeing and hearing Tamaki, unexpectedly. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to startle you," he murmured. I lightly chuckled, letting out a deep breath. "It's ok—what was the question?"

"Wha-what are you reading?" "Oh, this? I think it's a confession letter." I handed him the small note, watching him look over it.

"Do you know who it's from?" He asked nervously. "I think I have an idea." "You do?" "Yeah, but I could be wrong," I shrugged. "I just hope whoever was brave enough to give me this, is brave enough to tell me." I glanced at him, seeing him immediately look away and harshly gulp.

I sat down in my seat and urged him to sit down in the one next to me. "So, why are you here so early?" I asked Tamaki curiously. "I like the quiet before the storm... it gives me a chance to think." I slowly nodded my head.

"What about you?" He asked. "Kira isn't here today, so I thought it'd be nice to be early for once." He nodded his head with a meek smile.

We continued to talk before people poured in the classroom. Though, as homeroom began to start, he got up and went to his seat, leaving me to fiddle with this love letter.

❦ 𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ (。・・。)

I watched y/n fiddle with the letter from afar. I smiled a bit seeing small grin grace her lips as she read over it again. My smile then slowly faded, wishing I could just tell her everything I wrote in that letter to her.

But if I did, would she still react the same?

"Is that what I think it is," Nejire gasped. "You did it?!" She lightly slapped my arm as she sat down next to me. "...yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Good job man!" Mirio patted my shoulder with a large smile.

"Why so glum chum?" I shrugged, knowing this would only go this far. "... what if she thinks someone else gave it to her?"

"Which is why you need to tell her," Nejire mumbled. "And before you say something, you won't know what will happen unless you do." I sighed, knowing she was right.

The teacher came in and class went on. Through the duration of the lesson, I couldn't help but stare at y/n.

☆ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯