Preview

(Sorry if that's not what it's called🤷‍♀️🤪)

Paisley Rhee was adopted when she was 7 years old by Glenn Rhee, even tho paisley knew her real parents and her real name she didn't care she thought of Glenn as her father and nothing would change her mind. Paisley had never been the social type of girl she never had many friends or was popular, so when her and Carl and Sophia became friends she decided to open up to them since they where the only friends she ever really had and when paisley was at her worst carl was there for her. Paisley was called weird and teased her whole life because she was more ruder and barley talked to people. When paisley was just 9!years old her and her best friend Carl who was 10, a disaster stuck causing a zombie apocalypse nobody knows how it started nor when it will end. Paisley and her father and his fiancé Maggie all lived in a prison with many survivors a doctor and protection everyone there pitched in like me and Beth would babysit Judith, we would take turns and let the other one rest. Paisley never had enemies there and she was never rude to anyone so it never gave them a chance to be rude to her, what she liked the most about the prison was her best friend Carl he had let her in the prison after she got separated months maybe a year before and because of that they became very close, paisley loved her friendship with Carl and how she could always trust him and how he was always welcoming and would laugh with her even when he wasn't talking with other people or when he was in a bad mood. Paisley enjoyed spending time with others especially since the apocalypse she never knew how long someone had left to life, that's why when she met Maggie she didn't care she was happy for her father that he found love, someone he adored and that also adored him. For many months paisley was on her own a bit after rick came I don't remember it very well but all I can remember is getting lost in the fields I could hear the crunching of the grass and I could feel the tears rolling down my eyes as I ran not realizing nobody was to be seen. After that I learned how to take care of myself than one day I killed a few zombies with my sword I had found on the road and taught myself to use it and that's how Carl found me turns out he was on a run I guess and he brought me back, he brought me to my father my only family and I can never forget that. Paisley loved her father and he loved her no mater if he was hers or no, people use to give stares at them but she kept smiling and walking. Overtime Carl and paisleys friendship and bond grows but what happens when the governor ruins their prison leaving 2 teens alone with a unconscious adult? Will they grow closer? Closer than they can handle, what happens when the two teenagers slowly realize they have feelings for each other? 

Words- 593
A/n hey guys sorry if my story is not the best it's just a lot of the stories I read of Carl x yn it's really cringy or like they get pregnant  at like 13? Tf  so that's why I'm writing this hope you enjoy my story ❤️-