3

Carl michone paisley and rick were all sitting at a campfire with a small fire lit up
"Now how hungry are you on a scale to ten" rick asked "fifteen" Carl said "twenty eight" michone said "seventy thousand" I said squeezing earning a laugh from Carl and michone "well it's been a while let's check the abated "can I go with you?" Carl asked "how else you gonna learn?" Rick said making Carl smile I stared at the boy for a few seconds before looking down since I noticed his head moving Carl rick had put out the fire as rick told us to come along too so me and michone sat up I grabbed my knife and made sure my gun was in my pocket (the thingy that holds guns idk what they're called) we stared walking as rick said that we would stay for a few days to get some rest "finish healing up?" Michone said "I'm almost there" rick said "are we close?" I asked "to terminus? Yeah, we are" "okay" I said "when we get there are we gonna tell them?" Carl asked "tell them what?" Michone asked "everything that's happened to us, what we've been through "are we gonna tell them the truth?" "We're gonna tell them who we are" rick said "but how do you that I mean who are?" Carl asked as my head went down putting that question into consideration who even was I personally I thought and when I snapped back into reality i realized that there was snarling and I saw a zombie michone grabbed her Katana sword I had my knife and Carl had his gun Rick also had a gun . "There we go, it's a small one but It'll do, so this is a simple slip knot tie both ends then tighten one side to a branch now see how the ground here it's sort of a funnel shape" "is it a trail?" Me and Carl asked in sync "that's right, it's where you wanna set the noose so you hide it in leaves and put sticks near it so when the animals runs by it finds its way right into the trap" rick said "cool" I said "HELP!!!" We head it sounded like a man we all looked up "somebody help!!!" The man screamed as me and Carl ran as michone and rick called our names we all saw a man looking terrified swarmed by zombies yelling for help me and Carl got pulled as rick said "we can't help him" "we gotta go!" Michone said  we started   running as zombies quickly followed us, in-font of us were some zombies as rick ran up and killed them as michone had been talking about food I hadn't been paying attention but we saw a car michone miler a zombie that was on the floor. That was one small rabbit rick joked "hey at least it's something" I said "you'll get the hang of it, it traveled well" michone said "have you noticed that's all we talk about now? Food I divot what it feels like" rick said "me to, I hope we get to forget again soon" michone said "we're close" rick said "we just ought to make it though the day, I had fallen asleep at that point so I stopped listening to them I dozed of with my book in my hand and Carl asleep next to me in the passenger seat suddenly we head a bang on the window causing us both to wake up to see and oldish man and I looked out the front mirror and saw a gun pointed a rocks head "oh shit!" I exclaimed I couldn't hear what what the man was saying from the car but I assumed he wanted to kill Rick and michone I looked at Carl who was looking at me, suddenly a familiar face face came it was Daryl. Surround the door opens as a guy grabbed Carl and another guy grabbed me Daryl was getting beaten up and I heard him talking about killing us all "let him go!" I yelled only to be strangled harder Carl and rick were both on the floor while michone had a guy pointing a gun at him while I just got strangled then suddenly Rick bit into the older man's neck as michone killed another guy I killed the person strangling me and rick killing the guy who wanted to kill Carl, Carl was hugging michone and I was speechless. Rick sat by the car while me and Carl were asleep while michone stayed up. It was later we were all walking me and Carl next to eat higher Daryl in the middle Rick and michone next to each other "you okay" rick asked michone "I'm okay" she said "I'm okay too" rick said "I know" "how?" He asked "cause I'm okay too" michone said "we're getting close, we'll be there before sundown" Daryl said "now we head through the woods" rick said as nodded "we don't know where they are" he added on . He wakes thigh the woods our weapons in all our hands as we looked through a gate that had a wall that said TERMINUS "let's all spread out, watch for a while see what we see" rick said "you wanna stick with me?" Rick asked "it's fine I'll go with paisley and michone you stay with michone " rick nodded "why didn't you go with your dad?" Michone asked it stayed silent "when I told you two about Andre, you guys never asked how he died" michone said "I knew why" Carl said "yeah but the how is important" she said I just nodded " we went to a refuge cam Andre and my boyfriend mike andres father and my friend terry , at the camp it got worse and worse people left or gave up, but I didn't, I was coming back from a run I saw the fences where down I heard the Moans, it was over mile and terry they were high when it happened they were but could have stopped it could have killed then but I let them turn I made it so they wouldn't bite nor scar arch I tied chains on their necks it was insane, it was sick I felt like w why I deserved dragging them around , I found out that they kept me safe they hid me the Walkers couldn't see me I was just another monster and I was mr I was gone for a long time but then Andrea brought e back your dad brought me back you both did she said smiling. I see how you've been looking at your dad you don't have to be afraid of me or him" michone said "he told me the other day that he was proud of me that I was a good man I'm not" Carl said "Carl" I whispered "I know about that hat he wanted from me and I tried but I still have these thoughts I'm not what he thinks I am I'm just another monster too, the three hugged for a bit it was nice and heart felt.

"We'll I bet Albert is one watch, you here to rob us?" The man asked "no" rick said "we wanted to see you before you saw us" rick said "makes sense, usually we do this where the tracks meet the odometer to terminus in garter looks like you've been out there for a bit" Gareth said "we have" I said "I'm rick that's Carl paisley Daryl michone" rick said the guy waved at us and I let out a half smile "you're nervous I get it we were all the same way we came here for sanctuary is that what you're here for?" Gareth asked "yes" rick said "good you found it, hey Alex this isn't pretty as a front but the welcome wagon is a whole lot nicer, Alex will answer any of your questions but uh first we need to see everyone weapons if you could lay them down Rick nodded at us as I grabbed my gun placed it down and my knife and placed it down as everyone did the same we all got patt down "hate to see the other guy, he deserve it?" Gareth asked "yes Carl said "just so yk we aren't those kind of people but we aren't stupid either and you shouldn't ray anything stupid as longs at that's okay we shouldn't have problems just solutions okay!" Garrth left as Alex picked up our weapons "follow me" he said "so how long has this place been here?" Daryl asked "since around the start, after all camps for overruns people found this place I think it's instinct yk follow a path some folks are heading the coast others went or up north but they all wounded up here" he finished "hi" a woman said she had dark reddish hair and pale skin "heard you came in back door smart you'll fit right in" she said "hey Mary will you fix them each a plate for me?" She nodded "why do you let people in?" Michone asked "well more people the more stronger we can get , that's why we put up the signs, invite people in it's how we survive, "here" he handed me and Carl a plate "thank you " I said as he nodded he gave everyone else a plate suddenly rick grabbed a gun from the guys pocket outing it to his head causing my eyes to wide open as we all grabbed our weapons me still shocked grabbing my gun from my holder "how the hell did you get this watch?" Rick asked "where you get the watch!" Rick yelled "got it off a dead one didn't think he needed it" the man said terrified "what about the riot gear the poncho" "we got the riot gear of a cop" Gareth said "found ghe poncho on a clothes line" "Gareth if we can wait" "shut up alex" Gareth said "you talk to me" Carl said "what's there fly to say you don't trust us anymore" "Gareth" "shut up" "Gareth please" "it's okay"," rick what do you want? Where are our people?" "You didn't answer the question" a gunshot went to as multiple others shot rick yelling at us to egg down we ran to where we could shorting when we could, we Reid to get out but the door was blocked we went thigh w door with a A on it and ran we ran last fences and into a room with lots of candles we exited though a did dent door being shot at as our last exit was blocked we didn't know what to do so we stood there defenseless "drop your weapons!" "Now!" We all out our guns down, ringleader go to your left the train car go you do always say the boy goes with you anything else he dies and you end up in there anyways!" Rick nodded as he walked away "now the archer!" "Now the samurai" as she walked off "now the knife" he said as I walked off looking  at Carl "now in a line leader archer Samurai knife" he said "my son!" Rick yelled out "go kid!" Garth yelled ringleader open the door and go in!" " I'll go in with him!" Rick yelled "don't make me kill him now" he said Rick stepped up the stairs and opened the door as he walked in then Daryl then michone then me then Carl we stood in a line as we here a thud "rick?" I head a familiar voice say "you're hear" rick said "they're our friends they helped save us Maggie said "know there friends of our" Daryl said "for however long that'll be" Abraham said "no" rick said I looked up and saw my father "paisley?" I head Maggie say I smiled covered my mouth and mumbled "dad" I said about to tear as I ran to him as he hugged me it reminds me of me Carl and michones huh it was heart felt when we let go I looked at Maggie as she already had her hands out and I hugged her—— ever since my dad met Maggie I knew he liked her and when they stared dating I saw Maggie as a mother she was always there for me and I could talk to her—— I walked back next to Carl as rick continued talking "there gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out there screwing with the wrong people"

A/n
Hey guys I super enjoyed this chapter sorry there's not a lot of Carl and yn things happening but they will start talking about there kiss soon and I still have to plan it out thanks for reading ❤️

Words 2143