Part 4

A/n - just letting you know this is season 5 now / I also changed paisley back to Sadie sink because I felt Rory didn't really match with the walking dead
"We shouldn't have put up the sign,what the hell did we think would happen" Alex said "we brought them here" "we tried to do something good,we were being humans" "what are we now Gareth" .
"They seemed nice enough but I was ready to go,we just got here but damn,it was time to go when I told them about dc, w wink and nod rein the head asshole in charge,they pulled their guns and it was right back to our refueled scheduled shitstorm" Abraham said "before they put you in here you didn't see tyreese?" Sasha's asked "no" michone said "good" Sasha said "black car with a white cross painted on it I tried to follow it I tried" Daryl said "but she's alive" my stepmother had said "she's alive" Daryl said  "all right got four of them pricks coming our way" Daryl said "go for their eyes first" I heard as I got up confused after being zoned out for a while "then their throats" I grabbed a knife i found next to me stood up and walked next to everyone else who was at the door "put your backs to the walls, now"  suddenly boom "MOVE" Abraham yelled as smoke appears everywhere  the door opened and then I blacked out.
When I woke up I heard Abraham's voice he said "what the hells going on" "someone hit them" michone said "maybe our people got free" Sasha said "excuse me" Eugene said "what the hell are you doing?" Tara asked "I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door" suddenly Carl tapped me on the shoulder I looked at him "are you okay?" You've been knocked out for a while?" He asked with a kinda concerned voice "uhm yeah" I said shaking as I let out a fake half smile he put his head down for a sec "paisley I know you your not fine,just sit down and relax we'll get out of here" I nodded and sat on the floor with nothing but my wood knife and thoughts. "My dads gonna get back" Carl said "they all will" "they are and we need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do" Maggie said she looked at her watch as by she started making more weapons with the wood. I could hear the sound of the zombies snarls I was to scared to look outside through the holes I knew I couldn't handle it so I stayed close to Maggie as she made the weapons. I heard yelling moans and more screens I closed eyes then boom a band had banged on the door it didn't startle me but it shocked me for a second so I just continued on, I could hear more and more screams I could feel the shivers down my spine and the goosebumps on my arms and legs. At the moment my only thoughts where if my father was okay, if he was dead I'd he had turned into a guts eating monster the world today was now filled with. I could hear the guns shorting giving me hope that maybe just maybe that could be my father or another survivor that could help us I could only hope. Suddenly the shots stopped and all I heard was screaming and about 3-5 more gun shots. The zombie continued to snarl and grab the truck that we were locked in and suddenly after minutes of silence Sasha randomly asked Eugene and he started talking about how "it's classified" "we don't know what gonna happen" michone said "you leave him be" Abraham said "we need to keep working" I heard "yeah but we need to hear it" "cause I don't don't know what's coming next" michone said "what's next is we get out of this" Tara said, I was sitting by Carl listening to everyone while we had light conversation we didn't know what to talk about I know I was worried for my father but was he? "Even if I told you guys step by step with illustration and a well composed FAQ and I went red ring the cure would still die with me" Eugene said "im not gonna let that happen" Abraham said "the best case scenario we step our into a hellstorm of billets fire and walkers I'm not fleet the foot sure as hell can't take a sharp one down with confidence" I silently scoffed because I really didn't give a shit about this I just wanted to get out and see my father "we can and we will" michone said and the. Sasha stood up "you don't owe us anything not yet but we want to hear it that all" I nodded in agreement as rosita proceeded to say "you don't have to" Eugene stood up and sighed like he was gonna speak for a long time "I was sort of a 10 person team, at the human genome project to weaponize diseases to fight the weaponized diseases, pathogenic microorganisms it's pathogenic microorganisms,fire with fire, I am keenly aware of all the details behind fail safe delivery systems to kill every person on the planet,I believe with a little teeeking on the terminals I DC, we can flip the script take out all of them fire with fire " Eugene said I looked at Carl who looked at me with both of our faces confused asf as I just nodded with a wise face pretending like I knew And was paying attention "everything being equal does sound badass" Eugene said "let's get back to work" Maggie said we heard banging me jumping up me and carls hand gripping onto each others or see rick yelling at us to go out and go to the dance and we heard guns and we all ran killing a few walkers in our way, it was pretty insane we all tha as Mitch as we could still killin zombies till we made it to the fence as we all jumped Abraham being last. We were now in the woods "why are we still here?" I asked "we need guns and supplies go along the Frances use the riffles take out the rest of them" rick said "what" I heard "they don't get to live" "rick we got out it's over" my father said "it's not over till there all dead" rick said "the hell it isn't that place is on fire" rosy is said "I'm not dealing with this crap" Abraham said "the Fences are down they'll run or die" my stepmother had said and it was silent for a bit until I heard rustling I grabbed my gun pointed it at someone just to see it was carol I lowers my gun as Daryl smiled and ran to carol hugging her , me and Carls hands locked again once I put my gun down, I looked at Carl and smiled he looked back and I just got this hung of butterflies, was I falling for Carl grimes? . There where small laughs from Carol and Daryl and we all walked closer me and Carl letting go of our hands as we both looked at each other and I looked forward at carol as he did too. "Did you do that?" Car asked her as she nodded and they hugged it was a beautifully moment "you have to come with me" carol said then before I knew it we were walking down I a cabin and we saw nothing else but Judith in Sasha's dad hands Rick and Carl ran to Judith and all I could do was smile as rick grabbed Judith and Saha and her dad hugging "I walked up to them Carl seemed like he was gonna cry happy tears and I hugged him as he was shocked he hugged back we met go and I walked back to the others who were a bit behind smiling thinking I just hugged carl grimes. I was zoned out when I heard "we need to go" I looked up Carl was next to me and Daryl asked "where?" "Somewhere far away from there" rick said walking to dark as we all stood up wine starter to walk Carl holding Judith m standing next to car michone on my other side.
A/n sorry it took me so long I've had 4-5 test this past few weeks and 2 projects so I've been busy. I also am looking back at this I think I put ty as Sasha's dad so Ignore that
-Words 1 4 6 7