2

Me and Carl were eating cereal when michone walks in with water and me and Carl look at each other and both Chuckle "y'all got something to say about my super comfortable,and attractive shirt?" "No no no it looks great" "yeah!" I agreed holding back back my laugh "I wish we had soy milk" she said "omg same" "seriously?" He said looking at us "yes seriously" we said in sync "see paisley gets me!" Michone said "have you ever tried it?" I asked "ok my best friend in 3rd grade had a dairy allergy and he would bring soy milk to lunch, and I tried it, and I threw up" he said "you are so lying!" I said "oh yeah right!" Michone said "I almost threw up but still! I was like bleh ugh gleh" he said "it was so gross I mean I would rather have powdered milk than drink that again I would rather have Judith's form-" he went quiet and he said "I'm gonna finish my book" leaving the room "Carl wait!" I yelled as he ran up the stairs I sighed "did something happen?" "They never found Judith" I said "oh" michone said "yeah..." "okay well tell me what's new in your life!" Michone told me trying to lift up my mood probably hers too "I don't know not much since the prison we've just been here" I shrugged half smiling "ahh well you go talk to Carl I think that after me bring up that topic he might not want to speak with me tell him I'm sorry okay!" Michone said "okay michone" I said smiling walking upstairs. I knocked on carls door entering after "hey..." I said "hey" he said quietly "michone said she's sorry for bringing it up" I said "it's not her fault" he said shrugging it of "your not mad?" I said "nope, I just need to be alone for a bit "okay, bye" I said exiting his room—————— Carl michone and paisley walked outside as they were going to get supplier "how long do you think you'll be" rick asked "fill a couple bags shouldn't be that long" michone said as I shrugged and nodded "it's 8:15 now" rick said "we'll be back by noon" michone said "alright you two follow her lead you understand as he handed us both guns "sweet!" I said we walked off and rick went back inside. We exited a house neither one of us talked until michone broke the silence "you guys find anything good?, candy bars comics? Crazy cheese?" She said as I looked at her confused and Carl saying "huh" "bam crazy cheese found it still sealed and everything, now I'll be nice let you have the first pull" she said "no thanks" Carl said "u sure?, what about you paisley?" "Nahh" I said my head down not wanting to be there "you guys don't seem fine" michone said "I'm fine!" We both said in sync looking at each other then this time I looked away "I'm just tired..." Carl said as I nodded michone squirted cheese in her mouth and I chuckled a bit Carl stayed silent I rolled my eyes since he was starting to do what he was doing with his dad "I'm sorry, I'm not very good making kids your age laugh" michone said "I thought it was funny" I lightly said "I was laughing inside" he said "toddlers find me funny 2-3 years old" "what'd I you mean toddlers" me and Carl said in sync " I had a 3 year old son and he happens to find me extremely funny" michone said we entered the house " we need food batteries water in that order" "how could you never tell me you had a kid,what was his name?, did you have any others?, were you married?" I'll answer one question at a time one room at a time and after we cleared it!" Me and Carl shrugged and agreed "What was his name?" We both asked "I said after" michone said "these are two different rooms!" I said smiling "Andre, his name was Andre Anthony" "make sure there isn't a box of cookies hiding in there" she said "did you have any other kids?" Carl asked "rules of the game my friend" michone said "so?" "Did you" "you know you could be a spy or a cop" she said "no,one was enough for me, and he was a handfull, he remind me of you two" michone said "what?" I said scoffing "does this hallway count as a room?" I asked "if you can find something we can use" she said to me I stayed with michone looking at paintings as Carl grabbed a painting "this is all I could find, thanks for the help paisley by the way" Carl said "ooh does it count?" I asked "technically yes, so?" She said "how long had it been?" Carl asked "Carl!" I said "it happened  after you know after everything happened" she said hesitating "does my dad know?" "Never told him" michone said "your secret is safe with us" me and him said in sync "it's not really a secret" michone said "well it's still safe with us" he said michone smiled as Carl walked past me and grabbed his gun before walking into a room. Michone opens the painting to see a bloody painting as she looks at the dirt and walks closer as I follow,she opens the door to enter a bathroom she opens another door to another room a kids room "this is cute" I said "yeah" she mumbled she looked at the book and around the room as we entered a pink door where the entire room was pink, as we saw 4 dead zombies "why does this look sad" I mumbled "yeah" she said also mumbling "michone paisley?" He said entering the blue room just as michone closed the door "everything okay?" He said confused "yeah it's fine" we both said "there's a baby in there" "no it's a dog!" Michone randomly said as I went along with it "my dad let me name her" Carl said "maybe maybe her and Andre are together somewhere" he said making me and her smile "come on, it's almost noon, your father will wonder where we are!" She said dragging us both out the room her hands on our shoulder "go go" I heard as we were walking to the house to see Rick running and punching noises in the back. We were on a train track "crazy cheese?" Carl said randomly as I lightly laughed and michone nodded her head no he put the cheese back in his bag as I said "nobody offered me some?!" "Oh sorry" he said grabbing the Cheese "oh no I don't want it I'm just mad nobody offered! Carl scoffed we walked by a truck and just stared at it "what do you think?" Michone said "let's go" rick said twice as we all continued walking. It was a while later me michone and Carl had gotten bored so we decided to have a contest of who would fall of first the prize was candy but even if I won I wouldn't take it I hate chocolate "I think we've got a day's worth of water left, weee lucky it's cooled of a little bit but, what are you doing?" Rick said "winning a bet" Carl said "in your dreams" michone said "hey I'm still on" Carl said "nahh I bet y'all both a uhh oh a flower if I win!" Paisley said "yeah whatever we all know I'm gonna win" Carl says confidently as he starts to trip "hah spoke to soon wise guy" michone said causing me to laugh and then fall "are you for real right now!" I said lifting my hands in the air very dramatically "this might go in a while, maybe can we speed this up a bit?" Rick asked "yeah your right, we shouldn't be fooling around, we should probably CARl!" Michone yelled making me jump and causing her to fall " I win,pay up, is that really the last big cat?" Carl garbs the candy on the top side as michone starts blabbing about how that's the good chocolate as I just stood Carl cut his price of candy in half for him and michone rick smiled at them and how they bonded while I just stared off into the sky as we All started walking.