Chapter 10

By the end of the night everybody was gone besides taehyung - he had walked up to your sculpture "it looks really nice" he says looking at it" he says "oh thank you, it's been a month and I'm still not even close to done" you sigh. "Hah, it takes time to create a pretty piece" the way he spoke was so calming and charming, he smiled at you and continued "well I have to go, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow y/n" he says grabbing his bag, you wave. "Do you find him attractive" niki says walking over "Huh?" You say dumbfounded "do you?" He asks "he's nice looking, but doesn't mean I like him" you say cleaning up your station, niki was gonna start talking but his phone started ringing "su-ho" you read the caller ID, he picked up his phone and walked outside.. "su-ho.." you whisper. Was that one of the girls chaeryeong was talking about? You thought. You noticed Niki coming back inside "I have to go" he says grabbing his bag "alright, bye" you say waving, he waves back and leaves.. "it's 10 who would he be meeting at this hour" you mumble. You sweep up the floor, and grab your bag. You walk to the bus and sit down. "Oh hi y/n" it was taehyung "oh hi!" You smile "were you just leaving the station" he asks "Mhm, I have to work late to finish" you laugh. He seemed kind, you didn't understand why Niki didn't like him. "Niki already leave" he asks "mhm a little before me" you say smiling. The bus stops. "Oh this is my stop, goodbye y/n" he bows slightly "bye" you say smiling.

You arrive to your apartment and unlock the door, and enter inside. And get undressed and head to bed!

Sorry this is really short, I'll add on later this week since I'm working on 1-2 other story's :) so I have to do a lot