Chapter 11

!!! THE REASON YALL HAVE HAD TO WAIT SO LONG IS BECAUSE I LOGGED OUT AND FORGOT MY INFO FOR THE ACC REALLY SORRY :(!!
IF YOU NEED TO REFRESH YOUR MIND REACH CHAPTER 10

> i woke up from a loud thump on the door, I  sighed lightly  and get up, opening the door it's chaeryeong "oh hi-" you got cut off "Hii! The department is going out to eat for lunch, you wanna go?" Chaeryeong asks you "uh.. sure." You say walking back to your bed "what's wrong?" She asks "hm does Niki have a girlfriend?" You ask quietly "hah you like him!" She laughs lightly, "no, atleast what I've seen and heard." - "why are you asking?" She asked "I saw a girls name on his phone, last night." You say "maybe a sister ? Or ... " she mumbles, you nod lightly "soo-yun seems to like him a lot though" she says "yeah I noticed that" you laugh lightly " we should leave soon." She says "hmm ok I just need to get dressed" You say- you change into a white sweater and flared jeans (similar to the banner) you and chaeryeong walk out and walk to the cafe. There was most of department, taehyung, soo-yun etc but no Niki you and chaeryeong sit down , after a few minutes sunoo and Niki wali in "hi y/n" sunoo says smiling. You wave and they both sit down. While everybody was talking you couldn't shake off the thought of what happened - maybe you're being over dramatic or over thinking ? You got up to go get a drink , you open the fridge and look through "you alright?" Niki asks when you turn around "mhm, why wouldn't I be?" You ask "you seem quiet" he says "I'm tired" You say, you walk back to the table and sit down. But Niki didn't ? Sun-yoo gets up and walks away.
Maybe he was also talking to her as well You scoff.

Comment future chapter ideas <3 I'm also working on another ff including Niki inspired by true beauty !