007

today marks tara's first week in cincinnati. she thought she would miss la, but she hasn't. while she's been looking for a job, she's been hanging out with lily, charlie, and rory.

occasionally, jamar, tee, evan, and joe would come over and they would all hang out. tara was getting ready for the day, she was going to ask a local coffee shop if she could apply for a job there.

she couldn't decided on which shoes, so she went to ask lily. she didn't knock, considering she quickly learned this was a no knocking household.

her eyes widened at the sight in front of her. lily was laying in bed with jamar next to her. it's not like they are naked, but friends wouldn't act like that.

lily's and jamar's eyes both darted to the door once it opened. "sorry, leaving." tara said before closing the door.

as she was walking down the hallway, back to her room, lily walked out. "please don't tell anyone, t." lily said.

"i won't," tara said. "i was just surprised. i'm happy for you, i knew you liked him."

"now you just gotta get with joe." lily said.

"oh, shut up lils." tara said playfully rolling her eyes. "how long have you been dating?"

"only a couple days." lily said. "what were you coming into my room for?"

"oh," tara said forgetting her original question. "i don't know what shoes to wear." she said holding up her options.

"mmmm," lily said looking at the shoes. "those ones." she said pointing to the shoes on the left.

"ok, thank you." tara said walking back to her room. she put her shoes on, and walked downstairs to make breakfast.

charlie spent the night at tee's, and rory was at work already. she was a teller at a bank.

tara made avocado toast for breakfast, one of her favorites, and left to go find a job. she really hoped this cafe let her apply, it's really nice.

it's also close, she wouldn't have to drive far. it was this cafe called midnight coffee.

the theme of it was nice. it was a deep purple theme, stars and black cats.

once she arrived, she walked inside. she didn't really know who to ask. she went to where you would usually get your order taken.

"hi," tara said. "i was wondering if you are hiring?"

"we are actually," the barista said. "i'll get my manager for you."

a woman walked out of the back room. "i heard you are looking for a job here?" the manger said.

"yes, i am." tara said. "i'm tara."

"michelle." she said shaking tara's hand. "we do have an open spot, what is your availability?"

"monday's through friday's." tara said. "i'm hoping for no late hours though."

"well, the spot that is open is monday through friday 9-3." michelle said.

"that's perfect," tara said. "thank you."

"i just need you to fill out this form really quick. you can take a seat at that table." michelle said. "um, would you like a coffee or something while you fill it out?"

"um," tara said. "no thank you."

the form had basic questions on it, like name, phone number, and some other questions michelle had already asked her.

once she finished, michelle took her form. "you can start next monday." she said shaking her hand. "here's your apron."

"thank you, michelle." tara said exiting the cafe.