Dream?

I felt the cold air hit against my face. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I see my father's look of contempt and disgust.

My mother was holding me in her arms, talking to my father calmly. But the more she spoke, the more disgust she left on my father's face. causing him mine to look once more and leave the room, slamming the door hard behind him.

I heard a sigh from my mother, she looked frustrated at the situation. When his gaze came to me again, he smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry dear. I will protect you and when u grow up, u will protect your family." she says making small circles with her thumb on my cheek.

With my small hands, I take your finger and put it in my mouth. She watches me smiling, happy to hear that her baby was going to be very powerful.
She leaned her forehead against mine. It was a habit of the (m/s), he represented as a hug/kiss or even an apology.

My mother kissed the tip of my nose and whispered sweet words to her dear daughter.

╚────── ¤ ◎ - ◎ ¤ ──────╝

" I don't want to go!!" I say yelling, in an attempt to run away from my mother, I was looking for a hiding spot to hide. When I realized that hiding inside the wardrobe seemed to be a GREAT idea. I quickly walk into the wardrobe, closing the door behind me.

I sigh and lean against the bottom of the wardrobe.

"She'll never find me." I say in small sighs, more in a victorious tone of voice.
A loud bang is heard and I startle at the wardrobe doors opening sharply.

"THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME!!" My mother says angrily plastered on her gaze. All I wanted at that moment was to be invisible.

With that my mom grabs me by the ear and drags me around the house. Giving it to anyone who passes in front of my house, listening to my cries and my distress requests.

"(y/n) you have to go to the training ground, how are you going to make friends with other kids? getting stuffed in the yard talking to the plants won't help! " She says frustrated that her daughter doesn't want to socialize with children her age. She lets go of my ear causing me to slam my face against the floor.

"At least I have more interesting conversation with plants than with those dumb kids." I say still with my face against the floor.

"And why would talking to other kids be less interesting?" She questions me, tapping her foot against the wooden floor.

"Why yes." I say finally lifting my face from the ground and looking her in the eyes.

"That's not a justification."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

" No it's not!" She uses her powers making me float and stand in front of her. " If u were to make friends with other kids would do you very well." She says crouching down and placing her hands on my shoulders.

"But they're the ones who don't want to talk to me..." My ears lower as I say those words. My mom smiled and lifted my chin with her hand so I could see her beautiful lilac eyes.

"You'll find someone dear. I'm sure they'll see how amazing you are." Mom always knew how to use the right words to make me feel better. But deep down I wanted a company that wasn't plants.

"More what if I don't get it?" She smiles at me with her eyes closed and says :
" You'll make it. I know you can do it "

Now I had no choice anymore, but to go (compulsively) to field workouts. With other children and with my father as a teacher.