Stars

" Sounds interesting, but what happened to my bedroom door? " She says pointing to where there should be a door.

"Err-r well! After we found out you were missing, we were worried" A bead of sweat trickled down him forehead. He didn't want to say that he got desperate and that's why he broke the door, could they have used Tails' key? Yes, but they didn't use it because they had to break that door.

"And did you have to break my bedroom door?"
Knuckles puts his hand on her shoulder, his face serious.

" It's for your own good. "

(Y/n) pulls away from her touch, smiling slightly at the echidna. " Your friends are weird. " She says looking at where her door should be. Giving to hear the voices of Sonic and Amy, they were probably fighting again.

" I miss the orange fox. "

(Y/n) looks at the gooey head with a 'if you say one more word I'll kill you. ' The slime head just smiles, nuzzling his face against (m/s)'s fur.

" Tails said you need to eat something before bed. "

" The orange fox likes to be kind. "

" I like him. "

(Y/n) looks once more at the slimy head, but it has disappeared, presumably going back inside her head.

"Do you want me to bring you something to eat?"

" It will not be necessary. "

"I miss Sonic too."

' Shut up please! '

(Y/n) gets up from the bed slowly, still with a lot of pain in her ribs. Knuckles reaches out to her, wanting to help his childhood friend. (m/s) eyes stare at the gloved hand in front of her, not quite sure how to react, her eyes go back to the echidna.

" What are you doing? "

" I want to help you down the stairs, you're probably in a lot of pain."

She faces his hand again, slowly placing her hand over his. Knuckles puts her arm over his shoulders, sharing her weight. (Y/n) hisses in pain, feeling a lot of pain in her muscles. Then she looks at Knuckles, motioning him to continue. After leaving the room, Knuckles helps (y/n) down the stairs, she moans softly in pain. Knuckles always doing his best to make her comfortable. Sonic being the first to see (m/s) and the echidna coming down the stairs, he quickly goes in front of them with a big smile.

"Oh! you came to eat!! How are you feeling?! Are your wounds really bad? It was Shadow, wasn't it? I'm going to kill that hedgehog!! "

" It's okay hedgehog, I just want something to eat before bed."

" You know you won't be able to sleep. "

' Still. '

"Oh yeah! Tails made lasagna, you'll love it. But I wanted it to be Chilli Dogs."

"Sonic, she needs to sit down."

Knuckles says in a serious tone, also worried about his friend. Sonic waves to the two, he runs and pulls a chair to (y/n) near the table. Knuckles comes down with (y/n), gently helping her into the chair. (Y/n) nods in thanks to the echidna, who nods back. (Y/n) looks at the table in front of her, but is interrupted when something is put in her mouth, she looks to the side and sees the pink hedgehog with a spoon and a plate of lasagna in her hands.

" You're going to love Tails' lasagna!"

"It's really wonderful-" she is interrupted by another piece of lasagna being shoved into her mouth.