Do you think you can beat me?

" You have no choice. "

" You also do not. "

Shadow runs towards (m/s) at high speed. (Y/n) watches him with a flat gaze, not moving from the spot, his eyes fixed on the black hedgehog. He was about to punch (m/s) in the face, but in seconds she dodged his attack. As if the scene were in slow motion, he watches her back away from her attack. She watches him with a cold, intimidating gaze. In seconds she appears behind him, kicking his back, causing the hedgehog body to hit a tree. He hissed in pain but soon composed himself, he looked up to find it (m/s) a few feet away from him. She watched him curiously, waiting for his next attack. He gets up and takes the red emerald, she looks at the emerald and then at the black hedgehog, her ears twitched slightly. He used the power of the emerald to teleport himself in front of (m/s), she widens her eyes and jumps back, getting distance from the black hedgehog.

" Don't run away (m/s). " He says clenching his fists.

"I'm not running away. "

" Behind you. "

(Y/n) looks back and sees the white bat flying towards them. (Y/n) quickly jumps on top of the bat and grabs her arm, making the bat sigh in surprise, she couldn't predict (m/s)'s attack. In a quick swing, (y/n) threw the bat's body against the black hedgehog. Shadow widens his eyes and catches de Rouge's body before impact. She hisses in pain and looks at the black hedgehog, he nods to her and puts her on the ground.

" Your friend is not strong enough. You were a fool to think that she would be able to defeat me. "

(Y / n) says landing on the ground, her voice was rigid and cold, her tail was hitting the ground. He turned his attention to (m/s) and frowned. He gets up and runs towards her, throwing multiple punches on her face, but at high speed she manages to dodge them all. He snorts and kicks (m/s)'s left leg, making her moan in pain, the hedgehog seizes the opportunity and kicks her in the stomach. (y/n) body slammed into a tree, feeling intense pain in her lungs, she hisses in pain and squeezes her eyes shut, her hand on her aching stomach. Wiping away the blood that has trickled over her mouth, she stands up, her hand still over cupping her stomach.

" Stop the joke. "

" Finally. "

                               ...

Knuckles was sitting on the couch, enjoying the horror movie that was on TV. The hedgehogs kept Tails company in the kitchen, helping him with the food, even knowing that Sonic was a terrible cook. Knuckles feels a shiver run over him, making him look away from the movie.

" I think if we made Chili Dogs, everyone would be happy. " Sonic says leaving the kitchen with his arms crossed and a sulky face. Amy walks through the kitchen door with a few plates in her hands.

" Sonic, only you and (y/n) like Chili Dogs. " She says placing some plates on the table. Sonic stomps his foot on the ground quickly. " That's not true! Tails also likes Chili Dogs!!
" The orange fox comes out of the kitchen, wearing a small pink apron, he looks at Sonic and waves nervously. " See!? One more point for Sonic the hedgehog. " Sonic says with a winning smile, Amy snorts at the hedgehog, turning to the blue hedgehog, she places her hands on her hips.

" Tails doesn't like Chili Dogs. "

" WHAT?!! " Sonic says placing his hand over his chest dramatically.

" (Y/n) is in danger. " Knuckles says getting up from the couch and quickly going upstairs. His friends watch him walk up the stairs, Sonic raises an eyebrow and looks at the pink hedgehog.

"Take back what you said."

" No. "

"Did you hear Knuckles say that (y/n) is in danger?" Tails asks his friends. Amy and Sonic look at the orange fox, and quickly run upstairs, finding Knuckles in front of (y/n's) bedroom door. Sonic taps lightly on the door, receiving no signal from (m/s).