06 | Game Day

Having siblings is an entire life commitment.

You help them when they don't understand school work.

You babysit them for no money.

You worry yourself sick when they come home late.

You worry yourself sick that they aren't okay when really their just fine.

Sometimes you even loose sleep for them.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚*̩̩͙‧

"Charlie, ready for the game tonight?" Rylie said across from me.
"We better kick ass." Will said stuffing a pizza pop into him mouth.
"I don't think it's possible we loose. Our team is stacked this year." Rylie acknowledged.
"You're not wrong." I agreed. With us and brooks we will kick butt this year.

"We still have detention." Rylie said scratching the back of his neck in Chemistry. 
"Fuck. You're right." The thought of it reminded me of Ambrose.

She's annoying.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚*̩̩͙‧

"Mrs Ambrose! Welcome back." She nodded her head and came to the seat next to me. She pulled out a book from her bag, opening it immediately.
"Uh, what are you reading?" I mutter.
"Why do you care?" She asked. Eyebrows creased.
"Uh. I don't know, just curious I guess." She gave me a glance before reading. Her desk was too far from me to be able to read the top of the page.

"What's that?" I pointed to a block on her desk, she gave me an annoyed glance.
"Since when do you care?" She looked confused but so annoyed. It was funny.
"Are you annoyed Ambrose?" You could see she wanted to punch me.
"Can you just fuck off?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Mrs Ambrose?" Her face completely change. "What did I just hear" she tried to speak but stuttered.
"Sorry sir. It was my fault" I say raising my arms.
"Okay. Leave Mrs Ambrose alone. She's actually doing something productive, Like you should be doing Charlie Dickson." I could hear a giggle escape Anayas mouth.
"What? Do you want me to read?" I asked, bothered.
"That would probably for the best. Even Mr Sorren caught on." I turn my head towards him and he's also smiling.

"This is bull crap." I say.
"Mr Dickson. That's another detention for Monday."
I rolled my eyes. This school is a literal prison.
"Okay then." I open my bag and take out A Good Girls Guide To Murder.

"There we go. That's what I like seeing." I roll my eyes again.
"Don't roll your eyes too much Charlie. Their going to be stuck up there." Rylie says next to me.
"I could punch you right now." I groaned.
"Do it." He joked.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚*̩̩͙‧

"See you guys later." I told them both.
"Wait what?" I said. My eyebrows creased.
"Brooks on the team so I'm going to the game." Anaya clarifies. Also looking confused.
"Oh. I see." I turned and started walking to my car.
"See you Anaya!" Rylie said. I rolled my eyes again.

"You two have something going on." Rylie said in the passenger seat.
"Shut the fuck up Riley." I say annoyed.
"I'm definitely seeing an enemies to lovers trope." He giggles. I'm on the verge of choking him to death.
"I would crash this car but that would be murder." I snapped.
"Boohoo." He responded.
"But like actually, respectfully shut the fuck up or I'll make you walk." Riley raised his arms in a criminal type of way.
"My apologies" Riley mocked. I full on stomp on the break which throws the both of us forward. "What the fuck?" He shouted. "You could've just murdered me."
"I told you to shut up. So walk." He frowned and actually opened his door and started walk down the street. I catch up to him and open his window.
"I was joking. Get in." I said.
"Okay." He opened the door and sat down.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚*̩̩͙‧

I stepped foot on the field and I felt a wave of power. Not as strong as ice does.
"Dickson!" Will approached me and hit my back.
"We're going to kick ass." He said for what must've been the hundredth time in the past two days.
"Yes we are." I say. I grab a ball and started kicking it around.
"Pass?" He asked. I nodded and he backed up and stopped the ball at the perfect spot. He passed it back and we repeated till we we're told to do stretches.

"Okay, so game plan. We'll have Charlie on forward," I blocked every thing out afterwards it didn't matter.
"Put your whole energy into this game boys. We want to win our first game." Everybody nodded along took a last chug and stood at the line before they told us we could walk on the field.

Kick ass repeated annoying through my head till my first goal. I hit top corner and the goalie missed by a whole bunch.
We won, obviously. The other team was filled with amateurs. They sucked. Like crazy. We won nice and clean. 8-0.

I drove home but stoped by Tim's to get a frozen lemonade.

It was gone by the time I made it inside.

"Oh, my boy! How went the game?" My mom sat in her lazy boy in the living room. Her face brightened as soon as she saw me.
"It went pretty good. I got a couple goals in plus we won." She smiled.
"That's great." I felt a smile creep it's way onto my face. My mom had the type of smile that was contagious.
"Want a hug?" I said sarcastically.
"Oh my gosh, no way. You stink! Go take a shower Char." her wrinkles almost accessorized her smile made it more heart warming.
"Anything for a hug from mama." I said leaving to go upstairs. As soon as I made it up the staid Lauren opened her door.
"How'd it go?" She asked .
"We won, 8-0." She smiled, it was almost identical to moms except without the wrinkles and more baby looking.
"Any goals?" She asked.
"Yup. Four out of eight." I said waving her off before disappearing into the bathroom.

This is just a little simple chapter

This is just a little simple chapter .

But I love you guys so muchhhh

Like I've never been more thankful before!

Also, get ready for next chapter ;)

Xoxo

-aria