09 | a party you say?

Parties were never my thing,

They were brooks and Melissa's thing.

I attended them because I'd seem weird if I did otherwise.

Plus, they invited like everybody possible,

brooks even used dads money to rent a fucking mansion,

So I had to go.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *˚*̩̩͙‧

"People are going to get here any time soon." Melissa said, she was wearing a red corset top and a black skirt. I was wearing a white corset top and black jeans. Brooks had a half unbuttoned black dress shirt and black dress pants.

The house slowly flooded and with that I found myself in the middle of a large crowd. Empty beer bottles were almost everywhere all ready.

The music was blasted as well, to the point where you had to shout and even a person a few inches from you wouldn't understand.

I walked to the sun room. It was nearly empty. I had a bottle of beer in my hand and I sat on one of the couches. I sat in silent, till two people walked in making out while walking. He pinned her to the wall. I looked away. It was extremely uncomforting. He was all up her neck. Till you heard her whisper. "Oh, sorry." The guy sounded embarrassed. "It's okay. I'll just go."
He stoped me and walked out the room pulling her by hand.

It was a while before anybody had walked in. Except this figure was alone, tall, curly hair, beer in hand. He sat on a couch across from me. There was only one light fixture. Just enough to see the figure sitting down. I couldn't tell who it was exactly.

"Ambrose." I heard them say from across the room. I could tell it was Charlie. "Yes?" I say taking a swig at the bottle. "What are you doing out here?" He asked.
"Just staying out of trouble." I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. "I see." I was pulling it out and saw that brooks needing my help. "Later Charlie." I opened the door to the party.

"Oh my god, guys! An-Anata is back!" He shouted.

Fuck no.

"How many beers have you had?" I asked. He started laughing. "Brooks?" He was dancing around on the island. "Get down! Right now." He rolled his eyes and continued. "You know what? Have fun." I left and walked upstairs.

I tried finding the bathroom. Just to slam into Riley. He was waiting in line for the bathroom.
"Anaya, it's nice to see you." I nodded. "I don't think I've ever seen you wearing something other then leggings and hoodies." He laughed.
"Makes sense, that's all I wear." I say leaning against the wall. We approached the bathroom. "Yeah, this party isn't really my thing. I'm assuming your in the same boat?" I nodded my head.
"I'm definitely not a party girl." He laughed again. "Why don't we do something together?" He moved his head towards the bathroom.

Next thing I knew, I was making out with Riley. He was smashing his lips against mine.
"Riley." He backed away.
"Mhm?" He looked down at me.
"We really shouldn't." He rolled his eyes.
"Anaya. This is a one time thing." He came approached me. Cupping my cheeks. He approached my ear. "One time." I closed my eyes regretting my past decisions. I pushed him away and exited the bathroom.
"Wait! Anaya!" I walked back to the sunroom.

"You're back." I heard as soon as I stepped foot into the room. Five empty beer bottles laid on the ground and Charlie had another one. I felt my eyebrows crease.
"Charlie. What is this?" He looked asleep.
"This?" He tried getting up.
"Yeah. All the beer." He shrugged and chugged the rest of his bottle. I rolled my eyes.
"You're drunk." He nodded slowly.
"I'm peaceful." He smiled.
"We're going home." He looked confused.
"What? Why?" I hated that I was doing this but I was.
"You're drunk, now give me your keys." He refused.
"Charlie give me your fucking keys. You're going home." He just looked at me. He gave out and took them out his pocket. I grabbed them from his hand and grabbed his hand afterwards.
"Ambrose." He almost fell onto me.
"Uh. This is going to be a little more challenging then I thought it would be."

I throw him onto the passenger seat. "Seatbelt." He understood me almost instantly. When I sat in the drivers seat of his car, he watched me turn it on. He just watched me, the entire time.
"You look stressed." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm driving a drunk person home, don't be surprised." I say. I looked at him. He was still watching me. "I'm bringing you home now, okay?" He smiled slightly. But then closed his eyes. "I like your hair better straight." He randomly said. I felt extremely confused. "Oh yeah?" He nodded and passed out.

I was half way to his house and his hand placed itself on my shoulder.
"My parents are going to murder me." He told me. I hated what I was about to do.
"We have a guest room you can use at my place." He looked straight into my eyes.
"Are you sure?" I nodded slowly and started driving to my house.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *˚*̩̩͙‧

I walked him to the entrance and he sat down. Looking up at me. "Can you help me?" He pointed to his shoes. I felt annoyance rise. But he's drunk. What else is he going to do. He was wearing nike blazers. I untied his laces and slipped off the shoes. He just watched me be delicate.

"It's a little walk to the room." I help him up and he placed an arm on top of my shoulders I walked him to the room. And laid him on the bed.
"Don't leave, okay?" He said. Looking at me again.
"I'm not leaving. I'm getting you a glass of water." He nodded and closed his eyes.

I knew brooks wasn't coming home and I'll just text him telling him I had to drive a friend home.

He won't know.

Interesting chapter, eh ? Well expect the next three to be everyone's perspective of the same moment 😀

hehe...

xoxo
-aria :)

<3