T W O

Warning : Very gay very smut  ;) ~Xander

Louis' POV

We got up together fingers entwined with one another, and we aimlessly walked along the beach. I had no idea where Harry was taking me, but it was Harry so it would inevitably be perfect. He always is very sweet and thoughtful. We wandered down the beach for a bit before Harry scooped me up into his strong arms so my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist I rested my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his musky scent, and he began walking. He walked us up to a beautiful beach house. It was a light blue two-story beach house that sat perfectly next to the water with windows tinted so dark you could see the water glistening back at you. 

"yeah it's not much," Harry started, "but I thought it was all we needed for the night and I didn't really want to go out. Which ended up working out since you weren't feeling well before" He placed a single kiss on the side of my forehead, placing my feet down in the sand in front of him.

I didn't respond, instead, I leaned up and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. I am very grateful for the boyfriends this life gave me. He is always thoughtful and goes out of his way to make me feel special. 

He connected our hands one more time, led me to the tall front door and pushed it open slowly, and ushered me inside. I kicked the door closed behind me and before I could even get my shoes off my feet, Harry placed his lips on mine in a heated kiss. He then led me over to the bed never breaking the kiss, only leaning in to deepen it further. He backed me up until the back of my knees hit the foot of the bed both of us sloppily toppling on the cream-colored duvet. Harry hovered over me supporting himself with his arms on either side of my head. I loved the feeling when we were together. 

Sometimes my intrusive thoughts get the best of me and I can't help feeling that he deserves better than me,  I've pondered about leaving multiple times but I just can't bring myself to do it, as selfish as it is I may never be good enough for him, but I love him with every ounce of being in my body.  We have actually talked about how he deserves better, but his response is always that I'm everything that he needs. I also realize that we have an undying love that many people dream of,  and I'm not about to end that for anything in the world, including my intrusive stupid thoughts. I love him and he loves me and that's all that matters.

I shook the rest of those thoughts away as the kiss was now broken because we both needed air. I opened my eyes slowly to be met by a soft green gaze. 

"Boobear, you know I love you right?" He asked softly

"Of course Hazza, and I love you too!" I smiled back up at him 

"You know I need you right?" He trails on

"Yes baby and I need you too and I couldn't live without you" I responded, it's almost like he knows when I'm stuck in my thoughts.

"You know I want you right?" He spoke eyes becoming a forest shade of green, full of lust. 

"Then have me," I whispered. That was all I needed to say for him to kiss me so lovingly with all the passion he possessed. He fumbled around with the buttons of my shirt attempting to get them undone before he roll his eyes and ripped it off of me. I mean literally ripped it in half and buttons went scattering against the hardwood. I retched down slowly and popped open the button of his jeans, pulling them down to his knees. He was quickly standing pulling them letting them puddle on the floor. Reconnecting the kiss, he began tugging at my red chinos. With this, I jolted my hips up for him to swiftly pull them down my shaved legs and add them to the mess on the floor. He did so taking my Kelvin Kline boxers with them. I slowly began to slide his shirt up his body letting my hands trail around his abs. The only thing left between our hungry bodies were his boxers.

He broke the kiss and stood up abruptly smirking at me. "Take them off with your teeth," Harry spoke raspily raising his eyebrow a bit.

 I got off the bed and dropped my knees in front of him. I began by licking down his torsos until I got to his boxer band, leaving a trail of goosebumps in my path. I slowly bit down on the fabric and pulled them down with my teeth teasing him with my hot breath over his member, making him grow harder by the minute. I like how I could make him feel this way.

We were now back on the bed and Harry had a lube bottle in his hand. "Lay on your back," he instructed as he moved to lie on his side beside me. He pooped open the bottle with one hand and began to squeeze the liquid all over his fingers. Connected our lips once again in a passionate kiss as his fingers found their way to my entrance. He began massaging my hole as I let out a small whine. He slid one finger inside to stretch me slowly. Before I knew it, he had two In scissoring them around inside me, as I was grinding my hips down to meet his fingers. He sticks his thumb in now, moving the three fingers around my walls in an attempt to stretch me open further. After he slid the fourth finger in I spoke up in a raspy voice "Haz I'm ready." He didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed the lube bottle and applied a generous amount on his hand and began to rub some on his cock. He then climed back over me, his naked body covering my own. I felt the tip of his warm cock press against me, as he began to push him self deep inside of me. He began to move his hips slowly, sliding himself in and out of my warm heat sinfully. I let out small breathy whines, my fingers finding their way into his sweaty mess of curls. 

He began to pick up the pace, hips slamming his cock deep inside of me. I bit my lip, fingernails finding their way into the skin on Harry'y neck. I dug them deeper when I felt a hot, tigling feeling take over my entire body as Harry's cock slammed against my prostate. He took notice quickly as I became a sweaty and blubbery mess, only the sound of his name escaping my lips in breathy moans. He slammed into me harder hitting my prostate over and over again. I leaned down to kiss me, tongue slipping right past my lips, fighting for dominance with mine. He moved quicker and harder sending in pure ecstasy. I broke the kiss breathless, and Harry then grabbed now aching, rock-hard cock and started to pump it teasingly. My back arched off the bed, toes curls, and hand leaving scracthed down my lovers back and I felt that familiar release approaching. Harry stroked me two more times before I came in hot spurts all over my stomach and his hand. Harry immediately raised his hand to his mouth, cleaning up the mess I had just made. The taste of me must have sent him over the top, as he followed suit. Harry slowed his hips rode out his orgasm, giving me chaste kisses on mouth; and once he had enough strength he pulled out and laid down beside me, pulling my small frame onto of him. I layed my head on his chest, listening to the fast pace of his heart beat slowly become steady as I fell asleep in my lover's arms.