S I X T E E N

Edited

*2 Weeks Later* 

Louis POV

I frantically shot up out of my warm bed and got to the connecting bathroom as fast as I could. The morning sickness is unfortunately back again. It's really shitty and I hate it, but there isn't anything I can do about it. Nothing has changed really in the past two weeks, Harry is feeling better and doesn't have to take many painkillers anymore. He is his sarcastic self as usual, just trying to make me laugh and smile so we can both get through this. 

As for myself, my stomach has grown at least another inch bigger, and of course, the morning sickness is back. I haven't had any mood swings or any more bleeding and everything seems to be fine. 

I sat up after the contents of my stomach had been tossed up, and I flushed the toilet. I slowly stood up steadying myself with the sink, which wasn't easy considering I can't even see my dick because of my stomach. Quickly I brushed my teeth quickly and walked back to Harry and My room. I crawled back under the duvet and faced myself away from Harry pushing my backside into his warm chest. The clock on the nightstand read 6:30, and I probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Naturally, a normal person would get up and cook breakfast but I can't cook worth shit, so I'll probably just lay here for a while until Harry wakes up enjoying our bodies pressed together.

As if on cue, I felt his arm wrap around my torso and pull me closer. He nuzzled his face in the side of my neck and whispered in his husky morning voice "Good morning Boo" I smiled back at him and leaned into his embrace. "Good morning Hazza" 

"I love you" He breathed in my ear, "So much" tightening his grip on my small frame. 
"I love you too" I answered back/ "So much"

"So what are we doing today?" I asked curiously because we have nothing planned.

"We could go shopping?" He suggested and I squealed. You see the one and only thing that comes close to how much I love Harry is shopping. 
"Really?" I breathed out excitedly.

"Yes really Boo," He laughed "We just need to shower and I'll make breakfast and then we can head out"

"Let's go then," I said excitedly and pulled him up off the bed and drug him to the bathroom with our hands fitted together.

"calm down love" He chuckled at me

I pulled my clothes off quickly and turned on the water, sticking my wrist in to check the temperature. Once it was right I jumped in, Harry following a bit after me. 

"Calm down BooBear, we still have a bit of time before the shop even opens at 8, take your time."

~*~

I was now sitting on the counter beside of Harry. I watched him as he danced around the kitchen, hips swaying in rhythm with the music, grabbing ingredients and mixing them together. He was in dark skinny jeans and a tight white tee with his navy beanie pulled over his damp curls that were leaving little droplets of water on his shirt. 

I was in baby blue chinos and a baggy white hoodie. You could obviously tell I was pregnant at this point, but we called Simon and he had them shut the shops down until we were done which is generous. I am thankful often that we are in this position.

Harry was making French omelets, filling the kitchen with a savory aroma, and it smells amazing like god get that inside of me.

"Louissssss." Harry sang 

"Yes?" I answered back in a mocking tone.

"Your food is ready!" He smiled and sat two plates down on the table, one directly in front of me. 

Harry sat down beside me, and we sat in silence and ate our food, casually looking at each other from time to time. 
After we were both finished, Hary grabbed both of our plates and placed them in the dishwasher. He walked back over to me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead before grabbing my hand, and walking me to the door. 

~*~