S E V E N

LOUIS' POV

I was just laying there in the hospital room with my eyes closed, listening to the beep of the heart monitor trying my best to keep my mind from wandering. I just hope that the babies are okay, speaking of which the doctor should be coming back with the millions of tests they have done on me in the past hour. I'm so exhausted and I just want Harry.

As if he could read my mind, he burst through the door seconds later. My eyes shot open and he was beside my bed in seconds. He wrapped his arms around me and let the tears flow. I rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. He was just as scared as I was."L-Lou a-re you guys okay?" He got out shakily between sobs.

"I, I don't know Haz the doctor should be back i-" I was cut off by the doctor walking in right on cue, but then again I had been here for a couple of hours now.

"Well, Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Styles your babies are perfectly healthy and fine but you, Mr. Tomlinson, aren't producing enough hormones to keep them and you alive at the same time. We have prescribed you some hormone pills, which will help keep them growing stronger and not taking all nutrients from you."

"Why, why was I bleeding when I fell then?" I asked nervously.

"Well, you were already bleeding a bit before you fell, as far as we can tell, but when you fell you happened to make it worse. The cause of your bleeding is the effect of your lack of hormones."

"So they are all perfectly fine?" Harry breathed out with worry clear in his voice.

"Yes, and Mr. Tomlinson, we are keeping you for two days just to make sure the medication works and that this doesn't happen again."

The doctor then left the room and Harry kissed me softly. "okay, Lou, I best go tell the family, they are worried sick about you."

~*~

*Two Days Later*  

I was setting in my wheelchair, looking out the second-floor window in front of me, waiting for Harry to come to get me. He said he had a surprise for me. I don't know what it possibly could be, but I'm excited, to say the least, and I am tired of this stupid hospital.

He walked into the room a few minutes later and kissed me on the forehead and wheeled me out to his car. I stood up carefully and got in on the passenger's side and turned on the radio. Trouble Maker by Olly Murs was playing. It's weird to think that you are best friends with people who get played on the radio. Harry got in after returning the wheelchair and started up the car. I sighed.

"What is it, Boo?" he asked.

"Nothing, Haz. I'm just so glad that they are okay, you know what I mean."

~*~

On the car ride home, Harry passed our flat complex and through the window, I could see there was nothing in our flat.

"Harry......? Why is our flat empty and why did we pass the complex?"

"All in good time, Louis."

Okay, whatever that is supposed to mean.

We turned the block about a mile down the road, and Harry pulled into the drive of a nice house that I'd always wanted to live in. There are six bedrooms in it and two bathrooms. I still don't understand why we are here but I just go with it. I open the door and step out waiting for Harry to come around.  Harry came around to my side and entwined our fingers, leading us up the pathway to the door. He pulled out a key ring I haven't seen before, and stuck a key in the doorknob...wait he has a key?  Did he? He opened the door and pushed it open. Niall, Liam, Zayn, Gemma, Lottie, Dasy, Fizzy, Pheobe, My mum, and Anne Jumped out and screamed, "surprise!"

"We just bought a house, LouBear, this house," Harry stated, probably seeing my confused face. He came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist rubbing small circles on my tiny baby bump. He sat his chin on my shoulder and said: " Would you like to see what we did to the house?". 

I nodded excitedly and he lead me up the stairs and stopped at the first door to the left. He twisted the doorknob and pushed open the door. As soon as I caught sight, I nearly fell over. It was Darcy's room. There was a white wood crib, a purple blanket with little pink teddy bears on it, and a white pillow with little hearts and a big D (hehe don't be dirty) painted on it in shiny baby pink glitter, and heart stitching to match.

He lead me out of Darcy's room and across the hall to the next one; this was Tommy's room. There was a plain birch wood crib with a sky blue blanket in it that had his name painted on it.  There was also a white and black pillow with a light blue T on it.  There was a blue dresser in his room with clothes filling it. On his wall, it said Tommy William Edward and has a breathtaking design painted on it in silver.

I was still so speechless, not saying anything. He then again led me out and we went into the second room on the left. This was Azalea's room. She has a pinkwashed crib (is pinkwash a thing?) with a rainbow blanket and a yellow pillow with a white  A, with a light floral pattern. She had a pink wash dresser filled with her clothes as well. Her wall had her name on it, Azalea Marie, In light pink and light peach glitter.

He leads me out of that room and across the hall to the second room on the right. He opened it and it was one of the bathrooms. It has a changing table in it with diapers and wipes underneath it on a shelf. It had a bathtub also, and in the bathtub was one of those infant tubs you put the babies in so they don't fall. "This one is for the kids," he spoke.  He lead me out and went to the last room upstairs, it was empty. "this is if we decide to have more kids," He whispered and kissed my temple.  

We went downstairs and everyone else was in the living room in a deep discussion about who they thought the babies would look like.  Harry pulled me past them and opened another door that was across the kitchen. It was painted mint green and had nothing on the walls. It was filled with toys upon toys. It was the playroom.  Thoughts of our children a couple of years from now fill my head, playing and wrestling around in here with each other. 

Harry pulled me from my thoughts, linking our hands once again walking us through the house, and then opened another random door. It was painted cherry red, my favorite color, and had pictures of us in a collage that filled up one wall from top to bottom. This was our room. There was a really massive bed right in the middle that was bigger than we ever needed. There were two nightstands on each side of the large bed, and two wardrobes on one side of the wall next to one another. We also had a bathroom connected to our room.  He leads me over to his side of the bed and opened up the drawer of the stand. It was FILLED with condoms and flavored lube.  I looked up at him and blushed and he just smiled.

~*~