F O U R

EDITED -Xander

Louis" POV

I was laying on the couch alone, stretched out, with fuzzy plaid pants on.  Harry had left like.....5 hours ago and I was beginning to become worried. He is never out this long, at least without a text. My mind begins to race with thoughts, pondering; What if he left me? I wouldn't be able to handle it, I'd go insane.  Tears began to silently stream down my face as I tried to imagine a life where I didn't have my Hazza.

 Harry's POV

I was walking out of Louis and my flat. I had told him I would be back, but I won't be.  I pulled my jacket closer to my body hoping to provide myself with some type of comfort, letting my feet take me to my unknown destination. It seemed like I had walked for hours. I walked for about 30 minutes until I came across a park bench and I sat.  I really need to get out of here, I need to leave.  I'm worthless I can't take care of myself let alone Louis, so how in the hell am I going to take care of three babies? Ugh, but I can't leave Louis like that.  He is the one who has to be the pregnant man.  The one who has to tell the boys, the management, Simon, and most importantly the fans, if he even does!   I have taken care of Louis before, I do it all the time.

 When he was sick, I watched his sisters when he was supposed to. He has four sisters........we are only going to have three kids.  Wow, my Boobear is the first male to actually conceive a baby, and not just a baby but three babies....three. Wow, I will never ever get used to that....three.  I can't leave Louis alone like this, I would never forgive myself! I have to go through this with him! I will help him with anything and everything, and I will raise these babies because they are mine. Louis is mine, we are getting married. Now isn't the time to leave, not when he needs me most!  I love him and always wanted a family with him.  Now that this can happen and is happening, I'm running scared. I'm not anymore!  I am strong!  I can do this!  I will do this  

I quickly pull out my phone and dial Liam and explained the whole story to him; everything. He promised not to say anything of course.  He eventually met me at the park, and we set off to the mall

~*~

I am walking back from the mall with Liam, a small smile plastered on my face. We have at least 20 bags on our arms, bags of baby items.

We walked up to the door and I kick it open.  Louis' head quickly shot up in my direction. A look of relief crossed his face, then confusion when he saw the bags.  "Uh Haz?"  

"Well Boobear, I decided to go shopping for our babies.  I got stuff according to what the doctor said the gender was.  I hope you don't mind, but I called Liam, he is the most responsible and he promised not to say anything.  I couldn't carry all this back from the mall I hope-" Louis cut me off

"You walked!?!" Louis exclaimed

"Uhhh yeah?" Liam spoke hastily, but it came out more like a question.  Louis face palmed, it was quite cute.

"Ok, I'm not going to complain but let's see what you got."

"OHHH NOOOOO Louis!  Zayn, Niall, Liam, and I are going to decorate the nurseries tomorrow while you go spend the day with our mums and sisters, Don't even try and get out of it because i already made plans." I stated before he could even think about objecting, placing my body between him and the bags. 

Louis' POV

 A day out sounds great honestly! I could use a break from all of this, but I really wanted to help decorate. Although,  I'm sure Harry will let me do something.

 "Don't worry Boo, I want you to decorate the cribs." Harry spoke up softly, It's like he can read my mind. 

"Ok Haz that sounds nice. I guess that means I can finally tell our families about these little Stylinsons." I said giggling and rubbing my hands on my stomach.