F I V E

Edited

Warning; Smut

~*~

Louis' POV

I fluttered my eyes open, letting them adjust to the crisp morning light. My eyes began to wander the room only to see Harry still asleep. Our limbs are still tangled from the night before, holding each other close.  I love Harry so much, I can't believe we are going to have a family together!  Just thinking about that sends chills through my body, I am both overly scared and nervous. Oh, that reminds me I have to go for a check-up today at 3. I trail my eyes up to the clock, it reads 1:45, which means I have to get Harry up so we can get ready.  I peel myself from his embrace careful not to disturb him, and place myself above him.  My knees on either side of his hips and my elbows on either side of his head.  I begin to plant small, slow kisses up his naked torso to his neck until I reach his sweet spot. I begin planting seductive, open-mouth kisses on that same spot.  Harry begins to moan lowly and then flutters his eyes open.

"Come on Hazza wakey wakey," I say slow and sexy

"Ugh, Boo it is too early," he groans squeezing his eyes back shut. Oh silly little Hazza

"It's nearly two in the afternoon, and we have to leave at three.......but I want to have some fun with you first." He raises his head up and kisses me hard, both arms behind him on either side....that got his attention.

 He begins to sit up not breaking the kiss, and I raise my head higher to deepen it.  He traces my bottom lip with his tongue begging for entrance, I immediately open my mouth allowing him in.  I slip my tongue against him, causing them to dance together neither taking dominance.  I set up a bit more to where I'm on my knees and then I straddle him,  our torsos pressed together.  He reaches his hands around to grab my bum. I break the kiss momentarily and reach for his boxers.  That's all that separates our throbbing reactions, our boxers. I tug on them and he lifts his hips up to give me easier access. I pull them down hastily and throw them in an unknown direction.  Next, he pulls mine off with one swift movement. I reunite the kiss and it automatically turns into a heated snog, both of us becoming hungry for one another.

 Harry suddenly flips us around so his body is on top of my small frame, never breaking the kiss.  I am now laying flat on my back and he is over me supporting himself with his hands and knees.  I break the kiss.

"H-Haz, I need you inside me n-now

"Do we have any more lube?

"Shit! No! But can we do it anyway?"

"It's going to h-" I cut him off

"P-please?'

"Okay, Boo."

With that, he raises me up and flips me around to where I'm on my knees...... doggy style. He doesn't waste any time and pushes one finger in my arsehole, it hurts more than usual with the lack of lube and all, but it's bearable.  He waits until my walls adjust and begin to relax around him, and starts to pump in and out. He continues this until I'm loose and then he adds another finger, and another until he is happy with his work.  Now that I'm stretched out for him, he lines his head up with my hole and very cautiously fills me. When our hips are touching, he waits until I nod for him to go on, and starts moving in and out slowly. This hurts more than the prep but the sensation takes over the pain to where I enjoy it. He speeds up and goes harder.  I moan at the tingling sensation running through me as he quickens each thrust and slams into me harder.  If there is one thing that turns me on it's good ol' rough hard sex.  

Harry reaches up and pumps me.......up and down. Harry's face scrunches up with pleasure and then he comes inside me. After the aftershocks, he pulls out of me slowly and turns me over on my back.  He takes my throbbing erection in his mouth and traces the head with his tongue, cleaning up the precum that has begun to bead there. He then starts sucking me off bobbing his head up and down teasingly slow, his curls falling over his eyes and the tips tickling my stomach. "H-HAZAA!" I scream and come down his throat almost instantaneously. He swallows every bit of it making sure he doesn't miss a drop.

~*~

After we cleaned off the sheets and ourselves it was only 10 minutes until we had to be at our appointment, plus a 5 min drive; so we didn't have time to shower. I hastily threw on some red chinos and a striped shirt. Harry threw on some random black skinny jeans that had a rip on both knees and a white crew neck, and we set off

~*~

We are waiting in the doctor's office after being mobbed by fans...they're going to have a made-up story as to why we are in a hospital all over Twitter before we are even seen by the doctor.  I am now dressed in a blue gown and I have to have a surprise scoping. All I can think about in the back of my head is the mess my fiance made inside me a few moments prior. On top of that, I can't stop worrying about what the appointment will find, or not find. There are so many things that could go wrong with my womb or my body considering no one knows much of anything about a male pregnancy. That kind of nerves would be there no matter how many babies were in my womb, but that face that there is multiple just multplies that fear.  With all of that comes the fear of how the world is going to react, our fans, management.

"Hey, Hazza?" I trailed

"Hmm?"

"I'm scared." I spoke softly biting the chapped skin on my bottom lip. 

"about what Boobear?" he questioned, placing his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"Coming out to the world, what if they hate us?"

"Boo, we have millions of fans out there, and 3/4 of them already ship Larry Stylinson have you seen the stories on Tumblr and Wattpad?  Sure there will be a few people who dislike it, you can't please everyone, but even then so what those are the people that just don't understand." He places a chaste kiss onto my forehead just as the doctor walked in.

~*~