|| Chapter 14 :- Naitik's heartfelt request ||

Kartik and Naira met in the evening in a garden. She again had tried to tell him the truth but at that moment his phone rang and he had to leave for an urgent work. She couldn't tell him. Now it was becoming harder and harder for her to hide the truth... Specially from him...
She knew that someone was going to get hurt...
But whether it's Tushar or Kartik... That only time knew...

🍁🍁🍁

At night....
Naira was sitting in her room. Just then Akshara came in her room.

Akshara : naira papa ne bulaya hai tumhe terrace pe... Go meet him...

Naira : ok...

She went upstairs. Naitik was backfacing her.

" papa bulaya aapne? ", she asked.

" ha ", he turned.

Naira stood there in her place waiting for him to speak. She was a little scared thinking that he will shout on her again. He understood that.

Naitik : (sighed) I will not shout on you Naira...

Naira : (surprised) papa...

Naitik : I know you're scared... But trust me... Mujhe bhi koi khushi nhi milti tumpe chillake... Jaanta hu tumhe bohot takleef hoti hai jab mai gussa karta hu... Par uske piche bhi reasons hote hai Naira...(she felt relieved as he was talking normally ) Tum uss Tushar se pyaar karti ho... Hai na?

Naira : (nods meekly)

Naitik : pyaar karna galat nahi hai Naira... It's never wrong... Agar kuch galat hai toh pyaar mein andha hona... Saamne wale se pyaar karo khoob karo... Par practical thinking nahi chhod sakte na? Tumhara Tushar kaisa hai mai jaanta hu... Use koi jimmedari chahiye hi nahi... You only say na that he is like wind... Toh hava kya ek jagah reh sakti hai? Kya guarantee ki kal ko vo tumhe chhodkar nahi jayega? I am not saying ki vo bura insaan hai and all... But beta compatibility bhi toh honi chahiye... Bura koi nahi hota but thinking bhi match karni chahiye na? Beta... We say that money can't buy happiness... And vo sahi bhi hai... Paise se har cheez nahi kharid sakte... But basic necessities keliye toh paisa lagta hai na? Kalko tumhara baccha hua toh use sambhalne keliye paise lagenge na? Hai uske paas? Aur kitne din humare bharose jiyogi? Beta shaadi ghar grahasti koi mazak nahi hota... Use sambhalna nahi aya toh dono ki zindagi barbaad hojati hai... Uske behaviour ko dekhkar nahi lagta ki vo ye sambhal payega... Tumhe sambhal payega... Sirf pyaar karlene se ghar nahi chal jaata...
Shuruwat bhale hi pyaar se hoti hai but baadme toh practical sochna hi padta hai... Ab apni beti ke future ke baare mein mai itna pareshan hu... Chinta karta hu... Kya ye galat hai Naira?

His words reached straight to her heart. She was looking at him with teary eyes. She was understanding his conern but still she wanted to be with Tushar. She still had the blind trust that Tushar is the best for her.

Naitik : that's why I am saying Naira... Tushar ko apne dil se dimag se nikal do... What I am doing is for your best only... Trust me...

Naira : but papa... Ek baar usse mil lete toh? Vo aapke saare sawalo ke jawab deta na...

Naitik : mujhe usse milne ki koi jarurat nahi hai naira... Maine pehle hi uski kundli nikal rakhi hai...
You don't know the struggles of life Naira... Aur mai chahta hu ki tumhe vo kabhi pata bhi naa chale...  Isliye ye sab kiya hai maine... Pls Naira pls... I am requesting you... Forget Tushar and marry Kartik Goenka ... Usime tumhari bhalai hai...

Naira knew there is no use of speaking about Tushar now. She just nodded and smiled faintly. Naitik also felt relieved that she listened to him calmly and did not react anything. He caressed her head and smiled at her.

Naitik : go sleep now...

Naira nodded and turned to go. She went in her bedroom and locked the door. She was more confused now. Just then her phone rang.

' Nikhil calling '

Nikhil is Tushar's best friend and is helping Naira to run away from home. He also knew that there is no point in talking with Naitik now. If she wants Tushar, she has to run away and marry him. She also got ready for that because she badly missed Tushar.

She quickly picked up the call.

Naira : hello... Nikhil?? Kya hua? Tushar ka kuch pata chala?

Nikhil : nahi... I have been trying to call him par vo hai ki na call utha rha hai naa koi message kar rha hai... Last time he told me ki he's going to his village to meet his family... Uske baad no news from him... But chill Naira... Don't worry... He loves you... Tum dono jald hi nikal jaoge iss jhamele se... And then you'll live a happy life together... Ok? You don't worry...

Naira : hmm... Thanks Nikhil...

Nikhil : chalo now I'll hang up ok... Will inform u as I get some news from Tushar... Bye...

Naira : bye...

Naira sighed. She was missing Tushar badly. She wiped her tears and trying calling him once more.... And as usual... He didn't pick up.... She was feeling more and more helpless now....but she had only one option... And that is sit and wait for anything to happen... She didn't knew how she is going to tackle with the problems in the future... But she was ready... She composed herself and warned her heart to not cry now...

🍁🍁🍁

Next morning after bath, she was arranging her clothes... Just then, her phone rang. She saw Nikhil was calling. She quickly picked it up.

Nikhil : listen... I don't have much time to speak... But aaj dopahar ko... Get ready with your clothes... Tushar ka message hai... He'll pick u up at a location... Vo tumhe location message kardega... Sambhalke aana... Kisiko shak nahi hona chahiye...

Naira : (happiest) okk...

Nikhil cut the call. Naira jumped in excitement. Her happiness knew no bounds. She quickly took one bag and started filling her clothes in it.

•••

Will she run away?
Let's see....