|| Chapter 15 :- Naira ran away? ||

Naira was very much happy because Tushar had sent her the address where he had called her. They were going to run away and marry. She was like the happiest person on earth now.
She filled all her clothes in a bag and quietly sneaked out of the house without telling anyone.
She started walking in a direction. After 10 to 15 minutes of walking she reached a road where there were mostly trees. No residence was seen there. She was about to walk ahead on the road but suddenly someone came in front of her blocking her way.
She look and saw Naitik standing in front of her looking angrily at her.

" what are you doing here Naira? ", he nearly  shouted.

" woh woh Main Woh friend ke ghar ja rahi thi... ",she spoke somehow. She was so scared seeing him that she was not able to speak a single word also.

" aapki Aisi kaun si friend hai Jo Aise area Mein rahti hai... yaha to Koi ghar hi nahin hai... ", he said looking at the silent road behind him. Not a single vehicle was seen there

" Vo papa Hai Ek Friend... Uske Ghar Jana Hai Mujhe... ", she said looking down. She didn't had the courage to look in his eyes and speak.

" miliye na... Jis friend se milna hai miliye per Hamare ghar per... Tum Kisi Ke Bhi Ghar Nahin jaaogi... samjhi? ", he asked angrily. She quietly nodded.

" Chaliye ab  ", he pointed at his car and signalled her to sit in it. Without saying a word Naira sat in the car blaming her destiny and controlling her tears.

" achha hua Ghar Jaate Jaate maine ise dekh liya Varna aaj to isne bhag hi jana tha... ", he said in mind.

🍁🍁🍁

After sometime Naitik and Naira reached Aruna's house.

"  kya hua hai Naitik? Aise achanak kyon bula liya Mujhe... Office se  aana pada mujhe ", Aruna said as she entered the house.

" Kuchh Nahin bus inki tarifon ke Pul bandhne hain isiliye bulaya hai aapko... ", Naitik angrily said.

" matlab? kya hua hai? ", Aruna asked.

" Naira aapko Bata ke Gayi Thi Ghar Se? ", Naitik asked Aruna.

" Nahin per hua kya hai... Koi bataega Mujhe ab?? "

" Woh Maasi Main apne friend ke ghar ja rahi thi toh Raste Mein Papa ne dekh liya... ", before naitik could say anything Naira spoke.

" to Fir inhen Bata Ke Nahin Ja Sakte the? Akele jaane ki kya jarurat thi?? ", Naitik asked Naira.

" maasi naa bolti jaane ke liye isliye nahi bataya... ", Naira said.

" toh uske bhi reasons hote hai naira... Agar nahi bol rhi hai toh vajah hogi na? Ye reason toh mujhe hazam nahi hua... ", Naitik said.

Naitik : Akshara...

Akshara : ji?

Naitik : check her bags...

Naira was shocked.

Naira : papa?

Naitik : shut up... Akshara jitna bol rha hu utna kariye... Check her bags !!

Akshara took her bag and opened the zip. She checked what was inside it. The only thing she could see were clothes... The clothes were giving a proof to Akshara and Naitik that she was legit going to run away.

Naitik stood up seeing the clothes and gave an angry look to Naira. She was standing there fiddling with her fingers.

" dekha? Maine kaha tha ise akela mat chhoda kijiye... Dekh liya na? Bhagne wali thi ye... Goenkas ke saamne naak katwane pe tuli hui hai ye ladki... Isliye... Isliye mai bolta hu ki ispar dhyan rakhiye...", Naitik spoke in anger.