|| Chapter 18 :- Wedding ||

Skip to the wedding day....

Today was her wedding...she was sitting in her room staring at her and Tushar's photo for the last time.
After Naitik's panic attack she had decided not to try to run away again. Aadhya had tried to convince her but Naira was confirm on her decision now.  She didn't want Naitik Tu Safar because of her decision so she was ready to sacrifice her happiness for Naitik and was ready to marry Kartik even though she didn't love him.
The engagement and other rituals were done the previous day and today was her wedding.

On the other hand, Tushar was talking with Nikhil and planning how to elope with Naira. The both had a plan of taking Naira away from the wedding place before it takes place.
In these many days he wasn't able to contact Naira because he was in his village. His uncle who raised him had a serious Heart Attack and was admitted in the hospital. In all this Chaos Tushar had lost contact with Naira and Nikhil too.

He and Nikhil drove to the place where naira's wedding was going to take place.

The other side Naira and Kartik wedding begins......

One by one the rituals of the wedding were being  completed. Tushar was driving as fast as he could to reach to Naira but it seemed that God had other plans.

Finally it was the time when Karthik was going to put the nuptial chain in her neck as a symbol of a their wedding. He took it and warpped it around naira's neck gently.
After that he took A Pinch of vermilion in his fingers and gently filled the parts of her hair with it. And the same time Tushar came there on the entrance and saw Kartik feeling vermilion on her head. A lone tear escaped his eye as he knew that nothing can be done now.
He took a final look at Naira one Last Time and exited the hall..

He descended the stairs and came to Nikhil who was waiting for him.

Nikhil : kya hua yaar? Naira kaha hai? use Nahin Lekar Aaye?

Tushar : Sab khatm ho gaya hai Nikhil... ab Kuchh Nahin ho sakta... She is married to a different person now...

Nikhil : Nahin yaar jab tak Sare rituals Ho Nahin Jaate tab tak shaadi Ho Gayi Aise consider nahi kar sakte... Mai taxi arrange karta hun Ham Chalte Hain Na.. Aise Haar man lega to Kaise chalega yaar...please...

Tushar : Nikhil please Jid mat kar mujhe use Mandap se Bhaga kar Nahin Lekar jana hai yahan per Tamasha nahin karna hai mujhe... I believe in destiny Nikhil... Hamare Naseeb Mein Jo Likha hota hai na Vahi Hamare Sath hota hai...Ham Uske khilaf jakar Kuchh Nahin kar sakte... Agar sach mein meri Naira Meri Hui  to future Mein Aisa Din aaega Jab Main pure hak se use Apna banaa paunga... Aur Agar Nahin... To Yahi Meri Jindagi hai ab... Chalta hun... thanks Mujhe Itna help karne ke liye aur sorry bhi Itna tang karne ke liye... Bye...

Saying this Tushar left from there. Nikhil sighed and wiped his tears and he also left for his home.

Here Karthik and Naira were officially husband and wife now. Naira was still digesting the fact that she finally got married to a person whom she didn't love. She wanted to cry so bad but she couldn't in front of so many people. She pressed her lips to control her cry.

Naitik and Akshara were also emotional during her Bidai. She finally cried hugging Naitik. Everyone considered that she is crying because she is leaving her maternal home but only Akshara new the real reason of her cry.

With this her wedding was over and Naira and Kartik and the whole Goenka family headed towards going Goenka Villa.

🍁🍁🍁

The same night...
Naira was sitting in Karthik room on his bed. The room was decorated with rose petals and candles like a perfect Honeymoon spot. She was hell nervous seeing all the arrangements and had decided to tell Kartik about her and Tushar's relationship tonight.

Just then she had the large of the door being opened and sinced someone entering the room. She looked upwards and saw Kartik in front of her. Karthik smiled Singh her as he was mesmerized same her beauty.

He had also decided to open up about his feelings in front of her and also expected her to speak. But little did he know that he was going to get the biggest shock of his life tonight.

" Naira... ", he called her.

She look at him with question mark on her face. He smiled seeing her confused expression and came in front of her and sat on his knees. She clutched the bed sheet in fear.

Kartik : chill... Tumhen Mujhse Darne Ki Koi jarurat Nahin Hai Naira... Relax...

Naira to deep breath and said, " bolo kya bolna hai "...

Kartik : you know Naira... Sach Kaho to Jab Ham pahli bar Mile The na...Mujhe Usi moment per tum bahut pasand a Gai Thi..Mann Mein To Aise laddu foot rahe the ki bus ab shaadi Karunga to isi Se Hi karunga... Main Sach kahun Mujhe Na shaadi karni bhi nahin Thi aisa lag raha tha mera Bal Vivah ho raha hai... Per Meri Maa to Maa hai... mujhe finally taiyar kar hi Diya ladki dekhne ke liye... Mujhe mujhe laga ki kam se kam 10 12 ladkiyan to dekhunga aur fir Har Ek Ko reject kar dunga Kyunki Mujhe shaadi karni hi nahin thi... Per Tumse Mila aur tum vo takrayi thi Na Mujhse... Tabhi Pasand aa Gai thi tum mujhe...fir Jab Pata Chala Ki Main Jise dekhne aaya hun vo aur main jisse takraya hun vo donon Ek Hi Hai To Itni Khushi hui thi by God... Maine tabhi decide kar liya tha ki bus ab shaadi isi Se Hi karunga... Per Kahin na kahin main disappoint ho gaya tha Kyunki Tum Kuchh bolati hi nahin Thi...matlab mujhe pata hi nahin chalta tha ki tum sach mein shaadi karna bhi chahti ho ya fir Nahin... Kya sari feelings bus Mere hi man. mein hai ya fir Tumhen bhi mere bare Mein Kuchh feel Hota Hai... Yah janne ke liye main bahut utsuk tha in fact abhi bhi hun... I really want to know what you feel about me Naira... Dekho main tum per Kabhi Koi jabardasti Nahin Karunga bus Mujhe Itna Bata Do Ki Tum Mere Sath sach mein khush ho Shaadi Karke... I know main baar baar Tumse Yeh Sawal kar raha hun to Tumhen Lag Raha Hoga Ki Main yah Sawal kyon kar raha hun lekin Mere Liye Tumhari ichcha bahut important Hai Naira...Kahin Aisa Na Ho ki ye shaadi jabardasti Karva Di Gai Ho... I hope Aisa kuch nahi hai Naira...

She was on the verge of crying listening his words and care towards her wish. She couldn't hurt him more so she decided to tell him everything.

Naira : Mujhe Tumhen Kuchh batana Hai Karthik....

Kartik : main Usi Ka to wait kar raha hun Naira ki tum Kuchh Kaho...Tumhen Jo bolna hai bolo Main Raat Bhar Sunta Rahu Tumhari baatein ...

She took a deep breath and got up from her bed.

" I want to tell you something... Jo batane keliye I was struggling... Itne din... But nahi keh payi... Vo mai aaj bolna chahti hu... ", Naira said.

Kartik was confused.

" bolo ? Kya kehna hai tumhe? ", kartik asked.

" tum sacche ho Kartik... Mai ab aur ye baat nahi chhupa sakti tumse...
Mai... Mai ek ladke se bohot bohot pyaar karti thi Kartik...his name is Tushar ", she spoke it in one go closing her eyes tightly and waited for Kartik to react on this.

••••

How will Karthik react?🤔
Will he Lash out on her for hiding the truth?
Or something else?
Let's see.....

Till then you guys do inline comments and don't forget to vote on this chapter... See you on next Sunday..
bye bye...✌️